Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
most erotic flower

aww yiss
motha
fuckin
titties
look I get that people don't want to feel ugly because they are overweight and that media has tied unrealistic thinness to beauty but it's not ok to be overweight. it's not healthy, and honestly it's not attractive. I'm overweight myself, and the solution to that problem is not to get people to accept my fat, it's for me to lose that fat

goddamn everybody on this stupid earth wants to act like whatever they are is the best thing they could be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
i agree they're always fuckin knock poo poo over and tryin to eat your food and meowing at night and scratching up the carpet and you can't even take them on walks i mean wtf dogs are much better

Ace of Baes

Nacho Destroyer posted:

i agree they're always fuckin knock poo poo over and tryin to eat your food and meowing at night and scratching up the carpet and you can't even take them on walks i mean wtf dogs are much better

oops sorry i read this as cat acceptance

Beats Mushrooms

i just gave an unfunny man 5 dollars for this avatar.
ur custom title about tits proves you're hypocritical.

SIDS Vicious

some people have thyroid diseases and cant control their weight very easily, can we leave this awful poo poo in gbs please?

WindmillSlayer

no one can legislate attraction.

Ace of Baes

WindmillSlayer posted:

no one can legislate attraction.

sometimes i like to tell girls, you're under arrest, for being too sexy, then i raise my eyebrows up and down really quickly at them, it's a great technique

Beats Mushrooms

Nacho Destroyer posted:

sometimes i like to tell girls, you're under arrest, for being too sexy, then i raise my eyebrows up and down really quickly at them, it's a great technique

for getting laughed at?

Ace of Baes

Beats Mushrooms posted:

for getting laughed at?

no for hooking up with hot ladies

Ace of Baes
hooking up means having sex by the way in case that part was confusing to you

Beats Mushrooms

ugh, another loving sex haver

SIDS Vicious

i like to wear aviators and lift them like a cop and say to fiona "d oyou have any idea how hot you were going?" she doesnt get it though

Ace of Baes

Sid Vicious posted:

i like to wear aviators and lift them like a cop and say to fiona "d oyou have any idea how hot you were going?" she doesnt get it though

oh man i own some aviators im gonna do this to my gf thanks for the tip

FluffieDuckie

Beats Mushrooms posted:

ur custom title about tits proves you're hypocritical.

in his defense i bought him that custom title because the goose in his av is gazing at a woman's breasts in the original artwork. so it's the goose that is focusing on physical traits, not the op

Beats Mushrooms

most erotic flower posted:

goddamn everybody on this stupid earth wants to act like whatever they are is the best thing they could be

Especially straight white dudes.

Ace of Baes

Beats Mushrooms posted:

I'd imagine most of the fat acceptance movement is white ppl w.o. any real problems

Drunk Driver Dad

Sid Vicious posted:

some people have thyroid diseases and cant control their weight very easily, can we leave this awful poo poo in gbs please?

dang i guess more than half the population has awful thyriod disease, dang

Beats Mushrooms

Nah, it's really prevalent in Non-White Feminism.

Eye of Widesauron

Beats Mushrooms posted:

Ace of Baes
I do I think there's prob much more important social issues to focus on then things u can actually control w. Diet and exercise

Drunk Driver Dad
i dont think you should bully a person just for being fat, but neither should fats encourage people that its okay to be fat, that is getting really bad and you frequently see them telling people being 150 lbs overweight is healthy and honestly at that point, i'm going to laugh at them

Savage For The Winjun

if people had higher standards and didnt date fatties then they would have to adapt and become normal

SIDS Vicious

i just dont think we need this thread when there is a dedicated gbs thread for this stupid subject

Eye of Widesauron

Sid Vicious posted:

i just dont think we need this thread when there is a dedicated gbs thread for this stupid subject

Beats Mushrooms

Sid Vicious posted:

Can we at least talk about circumcision here?

poverty goat

fat chicks give good head and when im drunk enough i can respect that

Eye of Widesauron

Beats Mushrooms posted:

Can we at least talk about circumcision here?

I can post some pics like I did last time

Drunk Driver Dad
also i see a lot of 50+ lb overweight girls bitching on fb about how people are shallow because they "got a little meat" and wont date them or whatever, and will then go and put down skinny people after complaining about being judged for their looks. seriously, goddamn. i never expected anyone to date my unhealthy rear end at the height of me being on drugs and knew i had to make some serious life adjustments rather than trying to force people to like it

City of Glompton

Sid Vicious posted:

Beats Mushrooms

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

also i see a lot of 50+ lb overweight girls bitching on fb about how people are shallow because they "got a little meat" and wont date them or whatever, and will then go and put down skinny people after complaining about being judged for their looks. seriously, goddamn. i never expected anyone to date my unhealthy rear end at the height of me being on drugs and knew i had to make some serious life adjustments rather than trying to force people to like it

ahahahahaha

Drunk Driver Dad

Sid Vicious posted:

im sorry your gf is struggling with her problem but the fat acceptance movement is legit toxic as hell and full of retard idiot people

e: i wasn't being snarky, i literally mean you see all kind of goofy poo poo on those thin priv tumblers or whatever

Beats Mushrooms

my seriously crying from laughter @ that post.

Drunk Driver Dad

Beats Mushrooms posted:

my seriously crying from laughter @ that post.

everything i said was legit.

poverty goat

gonna start an acceptance movement for drug addicts i mean some dudes fetishize fat chicks but where are hte chicks who fetishize drug addicts this is totally unfair

Beats Mushrooms

it's still misogynistic as hell doe

Ace of Baes
i have to counsel people on being overweight as part of my job sometimes and alot of them just seem to be uneducated on making good dietary decisions and stuff like there was this one dude who got kicked out of the army for being overweight or w/e and he had an alright diet for the most part but he drank like 6000-7000 liquid calories every weekend from booze and didnt even count it as calories idk

i agree that encouraging being overweight as healthy is really dumb and a dangerous attitude (being severely overweight is REALLY BAD for you) but at the same time unless it is literally your job as a doctor or medical professional to give people advice who really cares drinking is bad for smoking is bad for etc. and if u go around telling random ppl not to do those things its pretty universally agreed that u are a douchebag

most erotic flower

aww yiss
motha
fuckin
titties
whoa you guys have clearly never seen one of my threads before. they are meant to get about four replies and then be forgotten forever. i don't actually care about fat acceptance, just like I don't actually care about anything besides the music of Neil Young and bummin' around 4lyfe

SIDS Vicious

you dont care about neil young...why...

Drunk Driver Dad

Beats Mushrooms posted:

it's still misogynistic as hell doe

how? fat guys are just as unhealthy my point was you should work on being healthy, when you are unhealthy, instead of bitching about it. sorry if it seemed otherwise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

most erotic flower

aww yiss
motha
fuckin
titties

Sid Vicious posted:

you dont care about neil young...why...

don't you tell me I don't care about Neil Young, I CARE THE MOST ABOUT NEIL YOUNG

• Locked thread