Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beats Mushrooms

i just gave an unfunny man 5 dollars for this avatar.

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

how? fat guys are just as unhealthy my point was you should work on being healthy, when you are unhealthy, instead of bitching about it. sorry if it seemed otherwise

" i see a lot of 50+ lb overweight girls bitching on fb about how people are shallow because they "got a little meat" "

definitely seems otherwise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

most erotic flower posted:

don't you tell me I don't care about Neil Young, I CARE THE MOST ABOUT NEIL YOUNG

thats unpossible

Drunk Driver Dad
girls are for real expected to be skinnier though i guess and that's messed up but i encourage both guys and girls to be fit, as anyone here knows

Beats Mushrooms

don't you tell me I don't care about Neil Young, I CARE THE MOST ABOUT NEIL YOUNG

bless you friend

poverty goat

a friend of the family who is a doctor told a story one time about some godawful morbidly obese woman who was in his hospital who was so fat she had to get sponge bathed in her room and one bath after another they kept finding new cookies tucked into her fat rolls that they hadnt found the last time and in the end she broke down and admitted that "find the cookie" was a game she played with her hubby when they got frisky

Ace of Baes

whoa you guys have clearly never seen one of my threads before. they are meant to get about four replies and then be forgotten forever. i don't actually care about fat acceptance, just like I don't actually care about anything besides the music of Neil Young and bummin' around 4lyfe

neil diamond is better

WindmillSlayer

fat girls are hotter than fat guys but both are less hot than fit people.

SIDS Vicious

Nacho Destroyer posted:

neil diamond is better

u motherfuckre

most erotic flower

aww yiss
motha
fuckin
titties

Nacho Destroyer posted:

neil diamond is better

whoa... I know you're just trolling but still... I gotta go drink some water and think about things...

Ace of Baes
1 time i was working in a neuro icu is there was this morbidly obese woman and it took 4 of us to lift here so she could get wiped down with sanitary wipes or w/e and it was p. gross and she had a bagby i think and i was like drat how did they even kno she was pregnant

Drunk Driver Dad

Beats Mushrooms posted:

" i see a lot of 50+ lb overweight girls bitching on fb about how people are shallow because they "got a little meat" "

definitely seems otherwise

that's what i see, as society prob does put pressure to be fit on girls, more than guys, so there is less dudes bitching but i made my point, that everyone should try to be fit and healthy, because its all around good stuff

Ace of Baes

whoa... I know you're just trolling but still... I gotta go drink some water and think about things...

sweet caroline BAH BAH BAHHHHH

Drunk Driver Dad
and TITP stuff absolutely is retarded as loving stupid poo poo regardless of gender or society

Beats Mushrooms

It's more about your wording, I guess.

most erotic flower

aww yiss
motha
fuckin
titties

gggiiimmmppp posted:

a friend of the family who is a doctor told a story one time about some godawful morbidly obese woman who was in his hospital who was so fat she had to get sponge bathed in her room and one bath after another they kept finding new cookies tucked into her fat rolls that they hadnt found the last time and in the end she broke down and admitted that "find the cookie" was a game she played with her hubby when they got frisky

lol ok that's a good one

Flynn Taggart

I am p much exclusively attracted to fat chicks

I don't know why it's just how I'm wired I guess

Drunk Driver Dad

Beats Mushrooms posted:

It's more about your wording, I guess.

yeah it was bad, and i didn't think about it, sorry about that

SIDS Vicious

Flynn Taggart posted:

I am p much exclusively attracted to fat chicks

I don't know why it's just how I'm wired I guess

guys i think finn might be...black

Drunk Driver Dad

Sid Vicious posted:

now that's racist and you didn't even be racist at the right person

Beats Mushrooms

Sid Vicious posted:

every responsible byob poster loves tha freaks with tha butts

Ace of Baes
@ my job, when we see people checked in by the receptionist, we like to take bets on how fat they are based on age + problem

young + knee pain - probably fat

old + knee pain - maybe fat

old + high blood pressure - good chance theyre fat

young + high blood pressure - 90% chance fat

poverty goat

flynn taggart isnt a black name at all sid

Flynn Taggart

Sid Vicious posted:

Woah man, racism is not :cool:

poverty goat

its a fact that the coloreds like their women thick and also cant swim and have a great sense of rhythm

SIDS Vicious

sorry guys i was reading the numbers from byob 1835, it does say here not to be racist now that i am reading the ones from this year

Flynn Taggart

gggiiimmmppp posted:

its a fact that the coloreds like their women thick and also cant swim and have a great sense of rhythm

I only satisfy one of those conditions, i love swimming and I can't even beat any songs on expert on guitar hero

Drunk Driver Dad
im glad the racists are here to obfuscate my earlier sexism

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
you guys cut this out racism is not chill

Silly Ray Cyrus

Forget it
Hi I am a fat girl and follow a lot of fat tumblr girls for clothes and stuff. Fat acceptance is kinda weird, but some people have managed to pull themselves out of pretty bad depression pits because of it, and I guess a fat person going out n doin things is better than just sitting around bein sad.

One lady I follow posts cool outfits a lot, but then posts about how much she's been crying because she is 22 and still a virgin.

SIDS Vicious

Piss Bart posted:

Hi I am a fat girl and follow a lot of fat tumblr girls for clothes and stuff. Fat acceptance is kinda weird, but some people have managed to pull themselves out of pretty bad depression pits because of it, and I guess a fat person going out n doin things is better than just sitting around bein sad.

One lady I follow posts cool outfits a lot, but then posts about how much she's been crying because she is 22 and still a virgin.

you actually arent fat piss bart hope this helps bud :)

Drunk Driver Dad

Piss Bart posted:

yeah that's alright i guess, i was just talking about the "health at any size" and "science actually says fat is good.." type. i'm no expert though so i should shut up and just stick with my "fitness makes you feel good and everyone should do it" motto i guess

poverty goat

fat people actually have really healthy thighs

poverty goat

Sid Vicious posted:

you actually arent fat piss bart hope this helps bud :)

Ace of Baes
being accepting of who u are is good but i dont htink u should spread blatantly false information about health and stuff like that cuz its really unsafe and a dangerous attitude for ppl who otherwise dont kno better its getting p. scary how obesity is overtaking the population and even children diabetes high blood pressure strokes etc. idk

Ace of Baes
i am sayin this all as a dude who was like 280lbs 5 years ago ftr

Flynn Taggart

Piss Bart posted:

22 isn't bad in goon years

Drunk Driver Dad
yeah i don't remember piss bart being fat, now that i remember that make up thread

FluffieDuckie

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

i should shut up and just stick with my "fitness makes you feel good and everyone should do it" motto i guess

yes, yes you should

Beats Mushrooms

gggiiimmmppp posted:

fat people actually have really healthy thighs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
i dont think fat people deserve to die, wich is why id prefer them to be healthier

• Locked thread