Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious

i lost over a hundred pounds last year and at my largest was almost 300 lbs so i know how lovely it is being fat and i had no excuse except depression so i also know that it takes your own work to get rid of the extra weight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Driver Dad

FluffieDuckie posted:

yes, yes you should

im just saying it's a little messed up to tell people that it's healthy and theres no problems with being extremely overweight. because those tumblers is what i was thinking of, when i read the thread title

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

One thing we can take from this awful thread is the phrase, "got a little meat"

thank you

Beats Mushrooms

i just gave an unfunny man 5 dollars for this avatar.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

One thing we can take from this awful thread is the phrase, "got a little meat"

thank you

shut up

SIDS Vicious

jesus christ close and gas this thread already

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

beats mushrooms has a little meat

Drunk Driver Dad
seeing as meat, as in what you eat, with high protein, is mostly muscle, i got a lot of meat on my bones cause im buff as heck and i will wrestle tipps to submission on tuesday

cuntman.net

Sid Vicious posted:

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
fat people taste good according to this cook book

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Sid Vicious posted:

:agreed:

Beats Mushrooms

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

seeing as meat, as in what you eat, with high protein, is mostly muscle, i got a lot of meat on my bones cause im buff as heck and i will wrestle tipps to submission on tuesday

it's bothersome that the "best thing in the thread" is a piece of unintentional misogynist thing you said.

Beats Mushrooms

but yeah close the thread. it's out of the realm of the OP's intention, not because some people made some points.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I'm more worried about Fast Acceptance, tbh

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Fart Acceptance haha I'm a comedy genius

Drunk Driver Dad

Beats Mushrooms posted:

it's bothersome that the "best thing in the thread" is a piece of unintentional misogynist thing you said.

yeah the thread got bad and i should have known better than to think it would go good. i thought it might sort of go like, "hey fitness is a good hobby, here have some pics of these buff as heck people" but it didnt go that way at all

A Time To Chill

lmao at this thread

poverty goat

frat acceptance is the real problem

Beats Mushrooms

gggiiimmmppp posted:

frat acceptance is the real problem

cuntman.net

flat acceptance is bad because 2d people are an abomination

Beats Mushrooms

Sleepy Owl posted:

flat acceptance is bad because 2d people are an abomination

MY MOTHER WAS 2D YOU WORTHLESS FUCCER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net

fault acceptance is good to a degree because recognizing your flaws is the first step in becoming a better person

• Locked thread