Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
are puas human garbage
yea of course
i disagree
hmm...not sure op
goku
gas thread
View Results

• Locked thread
Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
i hope that zergfluid becomes normal eventually but keeps posting this stuff because the degree to which he gets under people's skin is beautiful :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

ripped0ff posted:

true, usually i try to make myself look bigger by stretching/leaning. i do this to scare off mountain lions, but it's good to know this works on women too.

make sure to bare your teeth because you need to let them know that you are dangerous

also they can smell fear, make sure to mask it by not showering so that your natural body odors drown it out

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Faux-rear end Nonsense posted:

i hope that zergfluid becomes normal eventually but keeps posting this stuff because the degree to which he gets under people's skin is beautiful :)

unfortunately getting under someone's skin is probably what zergfluid is eventually going to go to jail for

Nog
May 15, 2006

Faux-rear end Nonsense posted:

zergfluid has already passed the famed "einstein-rosenberg trolling barrier" where the level of effort in the troll is more pathetic than if it was just the truth

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Reminder that you still face some degree of derision right here on these forums for posting in the ladythread as a dude about boring poo poo like cats and spiders with absolutely no ulterior motive.

From other men :laugh:

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
ive never even clicked the ladythread. wouldnt seem right

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Sabel posted:

Reminder that you still face some degree of derision right here on these forums for posting in the ladythread as a dude about boring poo poo like cats and spiders with absolutely no ulterior motive.

I like the pictures of cats and other animals they post there. I see them and I smile and they make my day better.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

zerg fluid did you actually read that tucker max thing cuz i read the first 2 parts and it seems pretty sensible and goes agaisnt all your stupid beliefs

"And yes: by seeking a woman out with the intent that she choose you for a mating relationship, this means you’re subjecting yourself to her judgment and evaluation. There is no way around this fact; if you want to be with women, you have to understand they are going to be looking at you, evaluating you, and making judgments about you.

Yes, I know this system looks unfair. You probably think it sucks. Welcome to life. Nothing about any aspect of life has been designed to accommodate your sense of fairness, so stop thinking about it like that. You can whine and complain, or you can accept the biological reality and then do something about it."

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

ripped0ff posted:

zergfluid has already passed the famed "einstein-rosenberg trolling barrier" where the level of effort in the troll is more pathetic than if it was just the truth

theres no such thing thats just what trolled idiots say so they can't lose

I am OK
Mar 9, 2009

LAWL

killstealing posted:

lmao i never expected the most disgusting example of pua shittery to come from inside the thread instead of a reddit dump or w/e

Yeah sa sure is full of normal, well-adjusted people.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
ZergFluid would probably get along with hbd chick.

I am OK
Mar 9, 2009

LAWL

Sabel posted:

That thread is an abomination and everybody who posts in there sincerely should be banned immediately.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

I am OK posted:

That thread is an abomination and everybody who posts in there sincerely should be banned immediately.

starting with you hahahahahaha hoohohhoho

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

tbp posted:

theres no such thing thats just what trolled idiots say so they can't lose

Toblerone Triangular was the only good long con troll.

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

I'm just a memory, I can't give you any new information.

ZergFluid posted:

Yes, you seem to get the gist of it, though you misrepresent my perspective somewhat (i.e, "where a woman has any value" should be "where she has the most value"). Now, how about refuting me instead of just paraphrasing me in an outraged tone?

My tone is more :ironicat: than :argh:

Also there is no point in refuting your subjective insane musings about how the world works. There is literally no reason to ever take you seriously or engage you as if you might have a point because you're dumb as hell. You're broken and that sucks, but you're also stupid and pig headed and suffering from a severe case of Dunning-Kruger.

I'd tell you that like many arrogant assholes who have come through E/N if you grow some humility and genuinely accept that you are wrong (Not might be wrong. Are wrong.) about everything you think you know about the opposite sex that I and probably some other people would actually start trying to help you figure out how to not be a repellant human being, but at this point I'm tallying my vote on you having a humiliation fetish and liking being treated like a pariah for your broken and probably mostly fake viewpoints.

P.S. My tone after the smileys was :colbert: just in case it wasn't clear.

Because :colbert: is the best tone to talk to people in.

Sabel posted:

The way he referred to this unit of time, the "1.5 decade" neologism, which I've never heard outside of that post, as equivalent to 15 years or 1.5 decades. This makes sense. I inferred this. I'm smart.

But you're a loving shithead retard human being friend of the family fuckface goon that misguidedly sees pedophile poo poo everywhere and you manage to sound dumber than the broken incel here and you're probably going to go on a shooting spree gunning down phantom pedophile kiddie fuckers you cooked up in some fever dream your broken brain conjured up. Congratufuckinglations.

Why do you hate the guy who posts stuff like this?

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

unfortunately getting under someone's skin is probably what zergfluid is eventually going to go to jail for

He makes me laugh :confused:

TheSpiritFox fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Jun 9, 2014

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

im not sure how anyone can be mad at someone as pathetic as zergfluid anger is usually reserved for those on similar or higher social standing. for untermesnchen like zerg here the only appropiate response is scorn and maybe pity if you are a girl

I am OK
Mar 9, 2009

LAWL
At least he doesn't say 'Dunning-Kruger'.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Seriously he has a huge boner right now and is waiting for like three more insults before he comes. Congratulations on giving him the humiliation he needs to achieve orgasm.

Ironically, getting shot down after asking women out would probably be more potent, but maybe he's not allowed in the local clubs after jizzing right there in front of the bar.

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

I'm just a memory, I can't give you any new information.

Jack Gladney posted:

Seriously he has a huge boner right now and is waiting for like three more insults before he comes. Congratulations on giving him the humiliation he needs to achieve orgasm.

Ironically, getting shot down after asking women out would probably be more potent, but maybe he's not allowed in the local clubs after jizzing right there in front of the bar.

I'm all for this thread ending on a keyboard goop note.

Also

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

ZergFluid posted:

Why shouldn't I have that option in a society where abortion and homosexuality are legal and accepted?

Shut the gently caress up you loving waste. The avatar is fitting. You are a zilch.

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010

Jack Gladney posted:

I think you're onto something with this humiliation fetish thing, but I think it's more of a martyrdom complex than an actual sexual fetish. You can tell by his occasional comment among the lines of, "I'm shocked at the cruel comments that are being directed at my blameless person" that he sees himself as a near-saintly figure, dispensing the Gospel of the Red Pill to a sadly unreceptive crowd of Pharisees. But if his Epistles To The Incels can save but a single tormented soul, it'll be worth all the lashings and the crown of thorns and so on. Indeed, the brickbats of the uncouth masses only serve to help prove how right he is.

And some day, once the Equal Poon Amendment has set things right in the Sexual Marketplace again, like they were back in the golden days of bliss that reigned in all cultures throughout human history, up until the publication of The Feminine Mystique, statues will be erected (heh-heh) in his honor, and worshipful acolytes will wait patiently outside his local legal brothel for him to emerge after his twice-weekly creaming inside a dead-eyed 16-year-old prostitute, and he will generously autograph their printouts of his seminal forum posts at SomethingAwful dot com.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
I apologize, Cursed Lumberjack, I overreacted.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Sabel posted:

I apologize, Cursed Lumberjack, I overreacted.

im glad we can all walk away from this taking comfort in our mutual dislike of zergfluid, which should really be the main focus of any thread, regardless of whether he posts there or not

BOAT SHOWBOAT
Oct 11, 2007

who do you carry the torch for, my young man?
some of simple pickup's videos make me laugh. this one for example
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O3hpI9QleQ

does this make me a bad person??? if so why

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

BOAT SHOWBOAT posted:

You can really see the fear in those women's faces as they limply return his high five and get the gently caress out of there while trying to look calm.

It's like how on that old show Cash Cab the guys would just get excited at seeing lights and hearing a buzzer go off, but the women always looked down and to the side right away and tried the door handles while trying to look casual.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Ok, ok, ok, ok, okay, OKAY! I just want to randomly pop in here...and remind everyone that Joe Pesci was engaged to Angela Everheart for a year to be married. Before they broke up.

Does this amuse you? Do you think this is funny? What the gently caress kind of balls do you think a man like that has to be in a relationship with Angie Everheart?

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

BOAT SHOWBOAT posted:

there was a really gross simple pickup vid where they would just massage women in public out of nowhere and made them super uncomfortable and had a crazy low like/dislike ratio

BOAT SHOWBOAT
Oct 11, 2007

tbh i think a lot of PUAs are creeps and of course it is a clear example of terrible people having their views reinforced due to the echochamber effect of the intnerne

but also somethingawful.com is full of shutins who despise anyone who acts more social or confident to them. so the extent to which PUAs are bad is grossly inflated due to the inadequacy of goons

you arent a rapist if you hit on a girl on the street, its okay to be problematic sometimes, okay peace

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

BOAT SHOWBOAT posted:

tbh i think a lot of PUAs are creeps and of course it is a clear example of terrible people having their views reinforced due to the echochamber effect of the intnerne

but also somethingawful.com is full of shutins who despise anyone who acts more social or confident to them. so the extent to which PUAs are bad is grossly inflated due to the inadequacy of goons

you arent a rapist if you hit on a girl on the street, its okay to be problematic sometimes, okay peace

Purgatory Glory
Feb 20, 2005
I used to watch "Keys to the VIP room" which was a Canadian show that was a competition for PUA's. this guy who went by Cajun was probably the best to go on the show based on what he had to work with and the quality of the women he tried to pick up. 20 minute of pure PUA magic!:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XBErW5NFUI

Purgatory Glory fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Jun 9, 2014

Shelf Adventure
Jul 18, 2006
I'm down with that brother
Why is it always the guys with the least experience with women deem themselves experts on the subject and have to tell it like it is.

It's like someone without a driver's licence telling an F1 driver how to take corners properly.

scorpiobean
Dec 22, 2004

I'll have one sugar coma drink, please.
Wait wait wait, there's still one thing that wasn't completely clear to me. Where can I find my expiration date? Am I considered "used up" when I hit thirty? Regardless of whether I've slept with zero men? Or ten men? I need to know if I'm investing my sexual dollars correctly. :ohdear:

BOAT SHOWBOAT
Oct 11, 2007

scorpiobean posted:

Wait wait wait, there's still one thing that wasn't completely clear to me. Where can I find my expiration date? Am I considered "used up" when I hit thirty? Regardless of whether I've slept with zero men? Or ten men? I need to know if I'm investing my sexual dollars correctly. :ohdear:

shut up

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Purgatory Glory posted:

I used to watch "Keys to the VIP room" which was a Canadian show that was a competition for PUA's. this guy who went by Cajun was probably the best to go on the show based on what he had to work with and the quality of the women he tried to pick up. 20 minute of pure PUA magic!:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XBErW5NFUI

so the hosts just mock the dudes mercilessly everytime? because lol

Purgatory Glory
Feb 20, 2005

babypolis posted:

so the hosts just mock the dudes mercilessly everytime? because lol

Pretty much. Also consider that these two were fairly successful. I think there are a couple episodes where the guys literally get shot down the whole time and one episode didn't have a winner if I remember right. It's fun watching cocky assholes who live with their parents but drive fancy cars get shot down mercilessly all night.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

BOAT SHOWBOAT posted:

True, but PUAs also teach men that no mean yes and to touch ladies in their bikini area even when they're saying no which isn't rape but is molestation which can lead to rape. From what little I've seen of it, at least.

I mean, yeah, goons (and people on the internet) always over exaggerate everything because they think liking stuff and hating stuff is a competition, but it's also dumb to go all #NotAllPUA up in here.

Nog
May 15, 2006

scorpiobean posted:

it's a pretty complicated formula, it's not just the kind of thing you learn in sexual economics 101. maybe if you had a masters in sex econ you could begin to grasp it. i'd try and dumb it down for you, but you're a girl and i don't think it's possible to dumb things down to that level*

*sick neg

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

ripped0ff posted:

it's a pretty complicated formula, it's not just the kind of thing you learn in sexual economics 101. maybe if you had a masters in sex econ you could begin to grasp it. i'd try and dumb it down for you, but you're a girl and i don't think it's possible to dumb things down to that level*

*sick neg

Ha ha, I get it! You're pretending to be a PUA and use PUA logic, even though you are, in actual reality, a normal well-adjusted sexhaver!

I mean aside, from the fact that you're probably getting off on "ironically" talking down to that woman poster.

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

Gatts posted:

Ok, ok, ok, ok, okay, OKAY! I just want to randomly pop in here...and remind everyone that Joe Pesci was engaged to Angela Everheart for a year to be married. Before they broke up.

Does this amuse you? Do you think this is funny? What the gently caress kind of balls do you think a man like that has to be in a relationship with Angie Everheart?

Similarly, look up pictures of who notable midget leprechaun politician Dennis Kucinich managed to marry.

Dude did good.

On a side note, people saying that women over 35 or whatever are out of their sexual marketplace years or whatever weirdo term they used are literally saying that Katherine Heigl, Angelina Joile, and Mila Jovovich are unattractive ladies nobody wants to have sex with.

Which is quite silly tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW

Shelf Adventure posted:

Why is it always the guys with the least experience with women deem themselves experts on the subject and have to tell it like it is.

It's like someone without a driver's licence telling an F1 driver how to take corners properly.
Speak for yourself, I dumped my girlfriend and signed up for Zergfluid University. Time for this loner human being to teach me how women really work.

*goes bankrupt from required textbooks*

• Locked thread