Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pizzatime

what I also find quickness attractive am I slow shaming lol gently caress off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
sonic fetish?

Pizzatime

goddamnit internet

Eye of Widesauron

Is this actually a thing

I mean I've seen thicker women get pissy with me before when I even mention going to the gym but those particular individuals have serious issues anyway

Most of the people I know don't care :shrug:

google THIS

Pizzatime

Widestancer posted:

Is this actually a thing

I mean I've seen thicker women get pissy with me before when I even mention going to the gym but those particular individuals have serious issues anyway

Most of the people I know don't care :shrug:

what's a thing? people hating on you cause you're into thinness? heck yea. people being into thinness? guess so.

something9999
skinny bitches itt

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

quickness? wtf?

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
im just sayin sonic is skinny and fast and abunch of people on teh internet want to sex sonic, so it made sense to me?

Pizzatime

like if you can run fast? pretty hot. comes up more often than u think if you skate and spray a lot

ZebTM

i can understand getting mad at someone for making fun of overweight people but shaming for finding thin people attractive sounds really weird and not something a rational person would do

Pizzatime

I'm yet to meet a logical woman

HAHAHA WHATS UP HIGH FIVE BROS

Blue's Clues

Blue's Clues fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Jun 28, 2014

City of Glompton

I :love: you pizzatime, no matter what. you have a cute av and I enjoy seeing it when you post!

poverty goat

something9999

Pizzatime posted:

I'm yet to meet a logical woman

HAHAHA WHATS UP HIGH FIVE BROS

:doh:

looks like my first gf. seriously she became anorexic due to abusive parents. pretty scary.

ulvir

nice traps

Pizzatime

You know that this works both ways

google THIS

as long as it's realistic healthy thinness and you're not one of those goons who considers 110 pounds fat and your ideal woman has to have both tiny bird bones and an eating disorder

poverty goat

i cant get off unless i can play her ribs like a xylophone

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

SIDS Vicious

did someone say sonic fetish

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Gotta die fast!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

something9999

gggiiimmmppp posted:

i cant get off unless i can play her ribs like a xylophone

that would be the attitude of most of the guys that dated her after me

• Locked thread