Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
my pantry grows empty. i hunger as never before, and in lieu of a car or proper nutrition i turn to the last of my cheap beer, yogurt, and granola bars. I consider the cans of soup in the cabinet but cannot bring myself to do the work of heating it on the stove.

i sit now, hard crumbs of oats on my bare stomach, pooled around the cup of 'gurt i have perched there, waiting for the end. I long for a taco bell 10 pack but cannot bring myself to make the 10 minute walk there. i fear i may die here, unless my room-mate comes home soon and i can borrow their vehicle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
cool story bro

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
please dont write in my diary

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
that's the hunger talking, i have some old cans of wolf brand chili i could mail you

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
ooc: sounds good

ic: please stop

Momplestiltskin
Jan 15, 2014

Got any extra firstborns?
theres a pretty good pro ana thread goin on right now you can check that out

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010
diary hijack

June 5, 2014 - 1:03pm CST

Dear Diary,

My patience is running dry. I've had to do three things at work today, limiting my time on SomethingAwful considerably. I savor every second I'm sitting at my desk, in my office. I've got two or three more things to do. When will this end? The raise I received yesterday only softened today's blow.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

im thinking about oging to wendy's but im fat already what do you think OP

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

Fandyien posted:

im thinking about oging to wendy's but im fat already what do you think OP

replace dinner with a slim fast shake

its not the right way to lose weight really but its been working for me and its so low effort

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Not proper star date format voted 3

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
the new lady chat thread (note: its filled with men)

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Whoa

Taco Bell has a ten pack again?

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
dear diary,

billy looked at me today. i would have looked back at him, but u know about my anxiety. i endeavor to knit him a pencil sweater (a sweater for his pencil) made out of my + my cats hair and hide it in his locker when he isnt looking. i hope this small token will help him realize my unending love for him , and our destiny together. i hope when he sees it he will finally talk to me and give me his kik username so that he may speak to me for the first time.

diary i appear to be stuck in my desk. this is very embarassing. oh god diary i just started my period and im wearing my white pants today!!!! this is the worst day ever. :(((((

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
oops wrong diary!

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
know that feel, me, i eat terrible food while menstruating until i cant tell if the pudding seeping from my orifices is blood or feces

Spunky Junior Reporter!
Jul 27, 2011

Fun Shoe
i hope you die

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
feels like i might be dying right now, friend

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
im gay

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business

Prodigal T-REX posted:

know that feel, me, i eat terrible food while menstruating until i cant tell if the pudding seeping from my orifices is blood or feces

Whoa there Daenerys..

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

Prodigal T-REX posted:

Haha, gross dude. Also please don't steal Margret Cho jokes.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Online Diary Entry: June 5, 2014- 3:50 pm EDT

i attempt to clean my household, carrying a 50lb extra strength trashbag with me, intended use: yard work/leavings. I empty the trashcan in my bedroom, long overfull, and spilling; a scent wafts from the bottom, common to me, but now overpowering. The unique and identifiable smell of latex, rotting semen, and dried lubricant. It reminds me vaguely of over-ripe bananas, left in the sun for several days. Next I pour out an ashtray, countless cans and bottles, underwear too stained and ragged to bother saving, an empty tube of toothpaste, several week old coffee grinds,

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Online Diary Entry: June 5, 2014- 3:55 pm EDT

my av is cooler than me

~~~ Prodigal T-REX

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
my avatar is my posting chi emitted and formed into a virtual-real entity on the internet

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
as such it is a piece of myself, no less so than my hand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
June 5th, 2014 4:35pm

Dear Diary,
I'm not sure if I just gave birth or evacuated my bowels, but due to its current condition my toilet won't flush it down. I might fish it out and put it into a diaper in the meantime as either one wouldn't be out of place there. I just want something to love me.

• Locked thread