Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Spider

I'm not supposed to tell anyone about her, oh I'll get in so much trouble. But I can't resist, I shan't reveal too much about my airy shartmother. Where shall I begin?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

what color was her hair :3:

Blue's Clues

Blue's Clues fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Jun 28, 2014

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

wait does she grant you poo poo like are you just absolutely filled with poo poo right now up to the brim

El Spider

She's the wonderful lady who leaves me money whenever I have an "accident" in the bed. Like the tooth fairy, but for poop. Her name is Beatrice.

SIDS Vicious

but what occolor her was her hair spider

Mr. Snazz

two timing bitch

El Spider

It really depends on what I've been eating, sid.

SIDS Vicious

also please dont ocme and rape and murder me you never pmed me back

El Spider

It has to be done, I'm working out the details of the plan currently. I may not get to it for a few weeks though because I have other commitments.

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
poo poo that bitch out of house and home

Bloodfart McCoy

That's a high quality avatar right there.
My retarded brother was visited by the poop fairy, but he would get a dollar every time he didn't poo poo the bed.

google THIS

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

My retarded brother was visited by the poop fairy, but he would get a dollar every time he didn't poo poo the bed.

how much does he have now

SIDS Vicious

i guess if you already have a plan its okay, plus like, halfway through the summer, at least i can still have some fun. see you then spider.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Jett posted:

how much does he have now

$5.50 so far in 2014. I guess she have him 50 cents once because one night it was just a load of stinky corn that he thought was a fart. She have him the benefit of the doubt on that.

• Locked thread