Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
so I'm sitting there and all of a sudden we're making out and I'm like,"poo poo!"

(Imagine the person making this quote is a chubby 19 year old who bought all of her clothes at hot topic)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bwatts

did you get her number

i am he

so then he poo poo in my hand and i put it in my mouth, haha, kinda weird right?

(imagine this is a bybob poster HUSKY DILF)

Bukowski

hammulder

i am he posted:

so then he poo poo in my hand and i put it in my mouth, haha, kinda weird right?

:eyepop:

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

i am he posted:

That's not weird at all

i am he

but i mean who hasn't eaten poo from a butt, in this day and age i mean honestly

(still HUSKY DILF)

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
HUSKY DILF if you're actually in chicago we need to mingle at the coffee table of life and live blog it here in byob.

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

Angry Fish posted:

HUSKY DILF if you're actually in chicago we need to mingle at the coffee table of life and live blog it here in byob.

I move there for good the 20th sounds like fun

Typical Gnu

one time they were filming some bollywood movie by the bus stop i was waiting at and i asked a guy what it was for and he said either doom or dune and after asking which he said 4 times i pretended to understand and quickly walked away
what im saying is never actually talk to people its bad news

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Science of Suck

Typical Gnu posted:

one time they were filming some bollywood movie by the bus stop i was waiting at and i asked a guy what it was for and he said either doom or dune and after asking which he said 4 times i pretended to understand and quickly walked away
what im saying is never actually talk to people its bad news

You specifically should probably never type at people either

• Locked thread