Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
never seen one, never heard of one, but that don't mean there aint none

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net

its not much of a stretch considering tarantulas crawl out of toilets all the time

City of Glompton

it could happen OP, best watch your butt!

something9999

verily carefree

welp im not sleeping tonight

AKRON HEAT

a single heh posted:

welp im not sleeping tonight

heh

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
I found a bee in my bonnet.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
bidet wasps

Booger Presley

Completely rational if you have balls. Imagine preparing for your task as your balls descend into the upper region of the toilet. A confused bee interprets said balls as an incursion meant to harm the queen. As any good bee would, it lands upon the ball surface and with a brief flickering of the wings buries it venom-laden, barber stinger as deep into your scrotum as it can! Hth

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
then it literally breaks its butt off inside of your balls and dies

Flynn Taggart

If I ever got stung in the balls by a bee I'd just go on a spree kill and be done with it

joke_explainer

I'd just get stung or whatever. It's just a bee sting. It's like a shot and a huge rear end mosquito bite. I mean... sure, on your balls, that's a lovely place to get stung. But I remember stepping on some yellow jacket nest and having like thirty stings in my baggy JNCO pants when I was a teenager. It wasn't the worst thing that ever happened to me. You get stung and then go get some wasp or whatever killer and go to loving town on them.

Unless you are allergic or whatever, dying of anaphylactic shock in the bathroom with your swollen balls or whatever would be pretty regrettable.

Bitcoin420

SecurityDrone posted:

Unless you are allergic or whatever, dying of anaphylactic shock in the bathroom with your swollen balls or whatever would be pretty regrettable.

depends how big they got imo

joke_explainer

Bitcoin420 posted:

depends how big they got imo

yeah I guess if your balls were like beachball size when they found you they'd be like 'WOW I HAD NO IDEA HIS BALLS WERE THAT BIG WE SHOULD CELEBRATE HIS LIFE'

Bitcoin420

SecurityDrone posted:

yeah I guess if your balls were like beachball size when they found you they'd be like 'WOW I HAD NO IDEA HIS BALLS WERE THAT BIG WE SHOULD CELEBRATE HIS LIFE'

"died how he lived,
swole rear end balls"

FartGhost

I have this totally rational fear of slugs crawling up the toilet into my butthole while i dont notice

saboten

i found my cat wrestling with a bee but i dont think it came from the toilet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

this is what came up for "toilet bees" op

so not only do they exist but there's apparently a cult that fashions crude totems in an attempt to win their favor

• Locked thread