Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Dunno

i feel like i've been getting behind on my posting since i've been doning rl stuff lately so here's a thread woah lots of thought put into this as you can probably tell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

Solid post, have a margarita.

I Dunno

cruft posted:

Solid post, have a margarita.

why thank you i do love margaritas. how are you cruft i don't believe we've met

Machai

I agree with the thread title, ever since sid stopped trying to get a million post per day the forum has seemed a little slow to me

I Dunno

RaIp posted:

I agree with the thread title, ever since sid stopped trying to get a million post per day the forum has seemed a little slow to me

yeah, i've been browsing but not posting so i am doing my part in creating a new thread even if it sucks oh well not like much else is happening atm

ZebTM

byob doesnt have a lot of posters and none of us are good at posting so its important to post a lot even if the posts are bad

ZebTM

actually beer pal is pretty good at posting, i wonder what hes doing here

something9999
tell us about your irl stuff

I Dunno

Ordrakon posted:

tell us about your irl stuff

not much, just out of town visiting the family for two weeks, so i've been hanging out with them and doing stuff instead of being on byob. it was my bday wednesday and today is my mom's bday. lots of june bdays in the fam so i'm here for that.

unrelated but wednesday is such a weird looking word

something9999

I Dunno posted:

not much, just out of town visiting the family for two weeks, so i've been hanging out with them and doing stuff instead of being on byob. it was my bday wednesday and today is my mom's bday. lots of june bdays in the fam so i'm here for that.

unrelated but wednesday is such a weird looking word

Happy belated birthday! It sounds like you had fun.

I Dunno

Ordrakon posted:

Happy belated birthday! It sounds like you had fun.

thanks! :)

yup taking a break before i take some online classes to finish my degree

something9999

I Dunno posted:

thanks! :)

yup taking a break before i take some online classes to finish my degree

what classes do you have left to take?

I Dunno

Ordrakon posted:

what classes do you have left to take?

just some spanish mi amigo

Adbot