Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kittycopter

Don't worry,
he soars above us...
I keep waking up sick and today it lasted all day. I tried to eat some potatoes, but they were bad I guess cause I feel even worse. now I'm chilling in the bath. if this keeps up til my interview I'm gonna be p mad. wdkejebdiwkdjs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Driver Dad
im sorry friend. i have been unwell too. but when we get through this, we'll be more powerful than anyone can ever conceive

Mac Tonight

aw yeah tahts it man
what kind of sickness is it

Drunk Driver Dad

Mac Tonight posted:

what kind of sickness is it

rude

Mac Tonight

aw yeah tahts it man

sorry :(

Drunk Driver Dad

the op is prob just like, got herpes or something. idk.

OPERATE MACHINERY

tell your employer that you had thyrotoxicosis due to a autonomous hot nodule and that they had you take iodine 131 and that you have to isolate youreself for 3 days and won't be able to com in until after that. They won't question it and youll be good to go!!

get well soon! :)

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

i am also sick and i have 4 university exams in a few days get better soon dont die

Drunk Driver Dad

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

i am also sick and i have 4 university exams in a few days get better soon dont die

diseased moo cow

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

:smith:

City of Glompton

ianad, but if you are a generally healthy person, and if you are just sick with a head cold:

-take real sudafed (the kind they make meth with) and a NSAID like ibuprofen, and have a caffeinated beverage. you will probably feel pretty functional after that. if you have a cough, get some Fisherman's Friend cough drops, they help.

for everything else, I got nothin'. good luck, hope you feel better before the interview.

kittycopter

Don't worry,
he soars above us...
I kept puking. I ate two sandwiches after being starved and immediately threw them up. I didn't wake up too sick this time, though. just feel a little nauseated. hopefully I'll keep getting better.

I love you all

Silly Ray Cyrus

Forget it
Get some Zinc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kittycopter

Don't worry,
he soars above us...
I'm feelin pretty good right now :toot:

• Locked thread