Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Breetai posted:

Read the apartment building receptionist's computer during the riots: The warehouse has had the mirror for months and are practically begging her to take it off their hands.

Of course they were. The mirror was FOB Apartment Building, and the warehouse was paying a 7% inventory tax on that fucker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
I was playing Arkham Origins today. During one post game mission, your target sings "jingle bells, Batman smells" and Batman's response was amazing.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

The Moon Monster posted:

Counterpoint: FFX isn't garbage.

Counterpoint: every Final Fantasy game after VI/III is pretty bad, as a whole, although some of them have good points that slightly redeem them. Sorry, bro.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

sticklefifer posted:

Little design detail I liked from Shadow of Mordor: When you're in one of the strongholds, there's a corner of a rampart that's been crumbled or blown off, but the structure is put back together with a makeshift cluster of various different types of shields, presumably taken from corpses or enslaved warriors. Little details like that make the world feel more lived in.

Mechanic-wise, one thing I liked as well is that even if you get killed, you still get a little XP, and a few of the points that let you unlock more abilities.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
I still start planning ways to climb cell towers and church steeples when I see them, thanks to Watch_dogs and Assassin's creed.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

But I did make this

gently caress you.

Megatron is supposed to have a scope and silencer.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Croccers posted:

One of the main characters from Tales from the Borderlands in an episode loses his boot.
These are his sock colours

Black and white socks? What's the joke here?

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
I don't know if trophies count as little things in games, but I just got one titled WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU in AC: Syndicate for flipping 5 carriages by shooting (throwing knives at) their horses

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

haveblue posted:

It's well established that love is a battlefield.

Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh oh-oh-oh

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Hobo By Design posted:

In Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions (Integral in Europe, where it was a rerelease of MGS) there's a mission where the solution is putting C4 on a guard's back to explode an otherwise inaccessible thing. It's super sneaky. There's also a mission that involves equipping a wig, which got incorporated into MGS2.

Goddammit, that's how you get through that level? I gotta dig out my ps1.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Pocket sand!

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
In Watch Dogs 2, I'm loving that I can clear out areas by flying my quadcopter over the area, highlight a guy and hack his profile into a super criminal, and let the police roll in and beat him down, then refill my botnet charge off his corpse so I can do it again to the next guy.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Tony Bologna posted:

So I decided to play my first Zelda game since the NES original, and Wind Waker is super adorable. Link has the stupidest faces all the time and I love how everyone is so casually rude to him.

How has it taken almost 30 years to find out I like this series...

I had to scroll back up to see if this was a bioenchanted post

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

RagnarokAngel posted:

Autism is basically a cheat code.

I don't think that permabanning all autists will work, though. Last time someone tried something like that, it caused a lot of trouble in europe and Japan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

BioEnchanted posted:

Look, if a moon really doesn't want to be dropped on someone it has ways of shutting that stuff down.

:aaa::golfclap: