Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScreamingNinja
Oct 2, 2004
An Awesome Dude

beato posted:

That wasn't obvious from just looking at it? :raise:

This person didn't realize until you pointed it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScreamingNinja
Oct 2, 2004
An Awesome Dude

Calaveron posted:

This is why I think mgsv has some serious loving competition for goty because the writing in the Witcher really was outstanding

Counter point. Theres a character named dudu and anytime he's mentioned it makes me laugh at serious moments.

ScreamingNinja
Oct 2, 2004
An Awesome Dude

Geomancing posted:

BioEnchanted, where do you get hold of all these old games? Or even become aware that they existed? Do you just go digging through Goodwill, or search Ebay with sorting on Least Expensive, or what?

he said a few times hes emulating them

ScreamingNinja
Oct 2, 2004
An Awesome Dude

synthetik posted:

This might actually be it. I have some beginner trophies for this game and the timeframe fits. I have no idea how I got them conflated.

Same exact thing happened to me. I booted up warframe and was wondering what happened to all the human soldiers and mech suits you could wear.

I confused the same two games as you.

ScreamingNinja
Oct 2, 2004
An Awesome Dude

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Was the pc release that much different? I had a store bought copy not long after it came out and the meat circus wasn't too bad. Not that good either really but not painful.

I never understood this. I had the game on ps2 and beat it then. yeah the meat circus was hard, but it was the final level, they're supposed to be hard. I never understood the fervor over it.