Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Narukami's personality was that he's needy as gently caress and surprisingly insecure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Was that the reason everyone looked sunburnt?

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Which is strange, from what little I know, I doubt Soejima really cares about someone using a reddish-flesh to a light-flesh gradient going down some one's face. It's not even that prominent in the original!

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
The only way to stop the time loop is to give your money to Atlus

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

BlitzBlast posted:

By the way, whoever's directing the animation of this has a really weird image of normal human proportions. If you want a laugh, start looking at people's legs/torsos.

Yeah the Quality hasn't improved by that much.

ElBrak posted:

I got the feeling from the episode that while he had the boosted stats so he could do the good dialogue choices, he didn't remember that he's done this before tell he got his Persona.

I don't know, it kind of like he's pretending that he doesn't know what's going to happen next. Like the gas station handshake, he knew what he had to do, it's unpleasant, but so be it. He doesn't want people to get suspicious that he's been timelooping.

And because he's not like Homura, he's not trying to hold his knowledge over other people's heads.

You know what I want them to do? Actually try to stop the murders from happening. Nip Adachi at the bud. That would be so much better for the character Yu Narukami. He doesn't have to be successful, he just has to try, do something different.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
P4's investigation team is very much bottom up, its like one of those old-fashioned crime fighting teens stories. So the fact no one else gets weirded out by the leader deliberately hiding things from his team is odd, to say the least.

P3's SEES is top-down, you arrive, and you plug yourself into pre-existing infrastructure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
I quite like the P3 movie. It sets the perspective outside the "MC"'s head, giving more time for the other characters, so you get an idea of just how hosed up the kid is (and therefore how he grows).

• Locked thread