Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Dragonatrix posted:

I think it'd be better if it didn't just spontaneously become The Marie Show guest starring The Main Cast of Persona 4 though.

They've got a show for you then. It's called the first anime. Like there were 26 whole episodes where she didn't exist. This show is covering all the new dumb poo poo added in Golden which is like 30% Marie so of course its gonna be the Marie and You show featuring those other fuckers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Dragonatrix posted:

Uh, did you actually watch the first episode of this? Because she wasn't the focal point there, and she doesn't have to be at all now either. She just is because she's getting pushed super-hard in literally everything despite very few people actually liking her.

The first episode didn't focus on her because it was a retread of the opening with Ng+ Yu. They didn't just want to start without a set up and since Marie shows up day. Also the episode ended with Yu promising to be there for her as her friend. It pretty much set this whole thing of being about Marie in the first episode.

Trust me, I understand not liking Marie but to say the show didn't set up now important she's gonna be or that it somehow just suddenly became all about Marie is kinda dumb given literally everything about her or what Margaret said in the first episode.

ZenMasterBullshit fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Jul 22, 2014

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Liver Disaster posted:

I still don't understand what fuels the hatred for Marie, the tsundere service at the beginning of each ep cements that this entire season is going to be bonus fanservice. See also: more Kanji in a speedo.

She's a bland character with a boring storyline shoehorned into a game in a rerelease and it turns out she's actually super important because she's a fragment/aspect/manifestation of Izanami herself.

Basically her whole gimmick and story reads like bad fan-fiction and that's not helped by the fact she was added in on top of an already finished cast and story.

• Locked thread