Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
and the day after tomorrow is moving day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
ugh moving is a pain

is it the exciting kind of move?

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

mailorder bees! posted:

ugh moving is a pain

is it the exciting kind of move?

sort of im going back to my own country so sort of yeaah and im gonna live right by the sea this summer so eah yeah prerrty good

i am he

my new dog posted:

sort of im going back to my own country so sort of yeaah and im gonna live right by the sea this summer so eah yeah prerrty good

sounds pretty good buddy congrats im happy for you!

City of Glompton

sounds p good op. I cleaned today because I clean every saturday. we move to a brand new, currently being built place in the same town next month...it's not by the sea but I am excited. moving can be a ok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

my new dog posted:

so you're going back to africa?

• Locked thread