Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Mister Fister posted:

Could softened him up with some arrows at least.

I think they said they already put 20 arrows into him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Doltos posted:

Nah he was conceived at the start of Robert's Rebellion right after Ned married Catelyn and was born when Ned returned from the war with Jon in his hands. They are probably only a few weeks apart, but it's implied that Jon is older.

So assuming Ned is Jon Snow's father, are we assuming Ned knocked up Catelyn just before leaving, immediately porked some other girl, she gave birth while hanging out with Ned, who got home before the kid he conceived first was born?

I mean, it's possible that Jon was a preemie or Robb took forever but it would stand to reason that Robb was born first if he was conceived first.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

OtherworldlyInvader posted:

He was shown getting stabbed full on in the abdomen from a running charge, and does the COUGH UP BLOOD thing immediately after. Dude is dead as gently caress, It just turns out horrible gut wounds don't kill you as fast as getting your brains smashed in.

If the above posters want to call that inconclusive, then they're welcome to do so.

Well, I mean we all die eventually.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

TunaSled posted:

The HBO website is not the b**k, in fact it should be considered an extension of the show if that's what your tits are rashy about. Doesn't take a rocket scientist anyway, let's see... VIPER, experienced with POISON, several shots of spear fiddling/polishing. All from the context of the episodes.

I have a feeling he was referring to this:

Saveron_01 posted:

Sorry, post in wrong thread at first.

• Locked thread