Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should we banish gay SA users?
Yes.
Okay.
View Results

• Locked thread
Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

I have taken it upon myself, as a loyal goon, to assist the mods in finding out what is wrong with the servers. What I have discovered over the last weeks is startling. I believe that the archive and search problems have been caused by an abundance of gay radiation coming from the SomethingAwful.com subforum "General Bull poo poo". Upon exploring this subforum further, I have found a number of users openly professing that they are, in fact gay, explaining these signatures. I regret to say this, but for the sake of our great forums, these "gay" users must be cast out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Tiberius Thyben posted:

I have taken it upon myself, as a loyal goon, to assist the mods in finding out what is wrong with the servers. What I have discovered over the last weeks is startling. I believe that the archive and search problems have been caused by an abundance of gay radiation coming from the SomethingAwful.com subforum "General Bull poo poo". Upon exploring this subforum further, I have found a number of users openly professing that they are, in fact gay, explaining these signatures. I regret to say this, but for the sake of our great forums, these "gay" users must be cast out.

you first.

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Yr sister is a beauty when she's naked
Grimey Drawer
im gay

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Are you sure it's not that fact that your threads are so horrible the computer is revolting in its refusal to archive them?

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Hobohemian posted:

Are you sure it's not that fact that your threads are so horrible the computer is revolting in its refusal to archive them?

Excuse me but my threads are perfect. Have you seen how they glisten in the sun?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Excuse me but my threads are perfect. Have you seen how they glisten in the sun?

I think you're confusing them for the part of your stomach that hangs out below your poo poo when you go outside.

Koala Cola
Dec 21, 2005

I am the stone that the builder refused...

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
I've also detected high levels of teh fail aids.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i hope they spray that thing with windex afterwards

E:the pole not the whale

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Hobohemian posted:

I think you're confusing them for the part of your stomach that hangs out below your poo poo when you go outside.

Wait my mistake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Box of Bunnies
Apr 3, 2012

by Pragmatica
user gay, so what

• Locked thread