Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Please stop wasting your money OP.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I always name my argonians Finds-Fault-With

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
new pic with armour dyes

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

you should be ashamed of yourself op

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just a funny av. Not a redtext or an own ok.
nice set of titties on dat lizard

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
goddamn TESO is an ugly game

Vhadka
Apr 30, 2009

How is this thread still a thing?

Also, holy poo poo TESO is ugly

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Op is a noble creature. Allowing us to share in his experience without having to actually play the game.

Please weave us a tale of Tamriel

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
i want to see this thread gassed just out of plain spite for this continuing charade about a bad game

Abysswalker
Apr 25, 2013

Abandon posted:

new pic with armour dyes

thanks for the update

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
thread delivers I guess

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
This game has worse graphics than everquest II jesus.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur

Dwight Evans posted:

thanks for the update
___________ /

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
Al-Taneen. Level 31. Armor set: Coat of the Red Mountain.

These are the bars i used to LAY WASTE to arx corinium and city of ash last night

ANNIHILATION BAR (sword/dagger dual wield): rapid strikes, reflective scale, burning talons, whirling blades, molten armaments, standard of might
BERSERKER BAR (axe and shield): ransack, stone giant, green dragon blood, invasion, immovable, standard of might

i put standard of might on both bars so there was no way i could waste my ultimate on a move that wasn't standard of might
i'm pretty sure at least one of those is going to get nerfed pretty soon- reflective scale turns any projectile back at the attacker, and immovable is a heavy armour move that you can use even if you don't have heavy armour equipped, you just have to level up the skill enough to unlock it. it makes you immune to being knocked back or disabled, you can just stand there and pump out the damage and nothing can halt your attack. we managed to get through a level 28+ group dungeon with no tank and no main healer (i had to swap immovable for blood altar at the last boss to give the healing a bit of a boost)

all in all a great night's gaming

Billy Everyteen
May 6, 2009
My ESO guy named Scoom Catte was an elderly hairless cat with a pot belly sporting a eye patch who ran round with a bow and no clothing on. My grizzled bald sphinx catte would use the /sitchair emote and yell at passer-byes to stay off of his lawn. I mean, I got absolutely no joy out of the regular ESO content so what the h*ck else was I supposed to do?

Oh right, uninstall. Which I did.

Also, lol at this thread still going.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
op how many hours have you put into eso so far

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
lmao is 'dragon knight' really a class

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
yeah they try and half rear end a description of the classes, like dragonknights are travelling knights who blah blah whatever, but really your class is just the school of magic you use. you get 3 skill lines of purely magicka-using spells and some passive perks that mostly don;t affect anything except the abilities within the skill line. nevertheless they do have a pretty major influence on what the best play style is for your character

dragonknights are basically like the dragon aspect shout in dragonborn, you do dragon stuff and breathe fire and all that.

AndyAML
Jul 24, 2006

HEY BASS WHY MUST I FIGHT YOU WE ARE NOT ENEMIES

Abandon posted:

ANNIHILATION BAR (sword/dagger dual wield): rapid strikes, reflective scale, burning talons, whirling blades, molten armaments, standard of might
BERSERKER BAR (axe and shield): ransack, stone giant, green dragon blood, invasion, immovable, standard of might
Win.

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006

Gobblecoque posted:

op how many hours have you put into eso so far

al-taneen 61hrs
blanchette 164 hrs
gethyn 23hrs
ennas 26hrs
bjarne 23hrs
eis 43hrs
sings 8hrs

that's a grand total of 348hrs
i got the game on 25th april, 113 days ago, so that means an average of 3.08 hours per day playing, or roughly 19% of all my waking hours since i got the game

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
i think it has eaten into my sleep and hosed my life up more than civ 5 but less than skyrim

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Abandon posted:

i think it has eaten into my sleep and hosed my life up more than civ 5 but less than skyrim

You have like the worst taste of all the people on this forum man. Cripes.

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
i didn't actually enjoy civ 5, i thought it was pretty poo poo but it was addictive anyway. i find that how much i like a game often doesn't correlate much with how long i spend playing it, for example i really liked deus ex human revolution but only played it for about 30 hours

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fave MMO: Elder Scrolls Online
Fave FPS: America's Army 3
Fave RTS: Command & Conquer 3 (Expansion Pack required)
Fave RPG: Fanmade Icewind Dale Spoof From geocities.com/DarkBirdLord54

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
Just hosed an ESO player and she started talking about it while I was putting a condom on. It sounds dreadful.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

are you retarded, op?

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Liquid Penguins posted:

Just hosed an ESO player and she started talking about it while I was putting a condom on. It sounds dreadful.

gently caress deez nuts

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

Abandon posted:

al-taneen 61hrs
blanchette 164 hrs
gethyn 23hrs
ennas 26hrs
bjarne 23hrs
eis 43hrs
sings 8hrs

i got the game on 25th april, 113 days ago, so that means an average of 3.08 hours per day playing, or roughly 19% of all my waking hours since i got the game

:stare:

Dec 26, 2012

Abandon posted:

al-taneen 61hrs
blanchette 164 hrs
gethyn 23hrs
ennas 26hrs
bjarne 23hrs
eis 43hrs
sings 8hrs

get help

NihilVerumNisiMors
Aug 16, 2012

The Sharmat posted:

goddamn TESO is an ugly game

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

Abandon posted:

i didn't actually enjoy civ 5, i thought it was pretty poo poo but it was addictive anyway. i find that how much i like a game often doesn't correlate much with how long i spend playing it, for example i really liked deus ex human revolution but only played it for about 30 hours

you need to value your time more

you're not a worthless individual, believe in yourself

program666
Aug 22, 2013

platinum user

Dec 26, 2012

iks please move this thread to e/n

program666
Aug 22, 2013

says the guy that isn't a platinum user lol. But I, a platinum user, agree so please do so iks.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I havn't seen people squander more time on a fruitless activity since the development team of Chris Robert's star citizen.

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
I gotta admit I'm kind of jealous, I wish I enjoyed any activity that much

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Abandon posted:

release me from this prison

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Liquid Penguins posted:

Hurr.

• Locked thread