Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I am waiting for ESO to launch on PS4 which will probably be when the game goes free to play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
Men of gaming.
Fate moves as it will, and the time has come for me to post in this thread again.

This is the last one. I've hit the limit on alts. All things move toward their end.

8: MOLLIE KIRKBRIDE, breton dragonknight
my first new daggerfall covenant character since I first started playing. Was it only four months? It seems like a lifetime ago. The dewy light of spring lit my room when I started back in may, and now sister autumn comes.

THE INEXPRESSIBILITY OF SELFHOOD (dagger and shield): deep slash, burning embers, razor armor, ransack, coagulating blood, magma shell
THE BOUNDED IS LOATHED BY ITS POSSESSOR (bow): venom arrow, stone giant, scorched earth, obsidian shield, extended chains, dragonknight standard

"I saw a newborn baby with wild wolves all around it.
I saw a highway of diamonds with nobody on it.
I saw a black branch with blood that kept dripping.
I saw a room full of men with their hammers a-bleeding.
I saw a white ladder all covered with water.
I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken.
I saw guns and sharp swords in the hands of young children.
And it's a hard,
it's a hard,
it's a hard,
and it's a hard,
It's a hard rain's a-gonna fall."

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
This can't be real, this is probably just a joke I'm not getting, so I'm not mocking your thread anymore.

Cool char you got there. I wish I knew more about MMORPGs but the only one I played was ethernal lands, and only a bit. Good gaming!

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Abandon posted:

Men of gaming.
Fate moves as it will, and the time has come for me to post in this thread again.

This is the last one. I've hit the limit on alts. All things move toward their end.

8: MOLLIE KIRKBRIDE, breton dragonknight
my first new daggerfall covenant character since I first started playing. Was it only four months? It seems like a lifetime ago. The dewy light of spring lit my room when I started back in may, and now sister autumn comes.

THE INEXPRESSIBILITY OF SELFHOOD (dagger and shield): deep slash, burning embers, razor armor, ransack, coagulating blood, magma shell
THE BOUNDED IS LOATHED BY ITS POSSESSOR (bow): venom arrow, stone giant, scorched earth, obsidian shield, extended chains, dragonknight standard

"I saw a newborn baby with wild wolves all around it.
I saw a highway of diamonds with nobody on it.
I saw a black branch with blood that kept dripping.
I saw a room full of men with their hammers a-bleeding.
I saw a white ladder all covered with water.
I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken.
I saw guns and sharp swords in the hands of young children.
And it's a hard,
it's a hard,
it's a hard,
and it's a hard,
It's a hard rain's a-gonna fall."

She looks like poo poo.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Hurr. My sword clips through my thumb and points at a different angle than my hand! Put me on ignore.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wow really nice chainmail. Reminds me of the vents above toilets room in that level in Goldeneye 64.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Durr Im a fighter or whatever with really long hair. *stoops over like a total retard for combat*

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

zen death robot posted:

This piece of poo poo is still around?

the thread or the game :holy:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pewdiepie posted:

Hurr. My sword clips through my thumb and points at a different angle than my hand! Put me on ignore.

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

The Protagonist posted:

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life
op do you at least play morrowind?

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
this is a cry for help

Dec 26, 2012

this is five pages of cries for help

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

this will one day be submitted in an insanity plea in court

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

The Protagonist posted:

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Bump.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
thanks for ruining my morning pewdiepie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Fave MMO: Elder Scrolls Online
Fave FPS: America's Army 3
Fave RTS: Command & Conquer 3 (Expansion Pack required)
Fave RPG: Fanmade Icewind Dale Spoof From geocities.com/DarkBirdLord54

• Locked thread