Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabbit Hill
Mar 11, 2009

God knows what lives in me in place of me.
Grimey Drawer
So, you're sitting there in your police station, filling out some paperwork, chatting pleasantly with your co-workers, when a distraught woman comes in and says she'd like to report a rape. You...what? Immediately become aroused, give your co-workers a conspiratorial nod, and set to assaulting her? How does that happen?

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
its not their fault they were born to rape with their small penises

Toadsniff
Apr 10, 2006

Fire Down Below: Crab Company 2

Worse than goatse IMO

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Many a woman has seen this guy's O-face.

Whether they wanted to or not.

And it's the last thing they see too.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Thread filled with retards

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Professor Tomtom posted:

Thread filled with retards

Now that you and Franco showed up, yeah

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

King Vidiot posted:

So was this just a thing that was going on and we're only now getting all these reports on it, or did a bunch of guys in India suddenly get an epiphany from all the news reports and realize what's been missing from their daily rape ritual?

Once upon a time there was no such thing as telephones and cameras in India and Pradesh still raped Navya and nobody gave a poo poo. Now you'll wish it was still that time

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Dog. Crows. Fighting for a child’s head as food. Dog victorious.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Like, am I being weird about this or is that picture of a dog pulling strips of flesh off a child's skull super hosed up?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

boom boom boom posted:

Like, am I being weird about this or is that picture of a dog pulling strips of flesh off a child's skull super hosed up?
it's just you
*continues bathing*

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

i know what to get you guys for christmas

Momplestiltskin
Jan 15, 2014

Got any extra firstborns?

boom boom boom posted:

Yeah that is pretty hosed up when you put it like that. I'm sure it wasn't THAT bad.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

TOOT BOOT posted:

maybe someone should hold him down while a bunch of sweaty men stick their fingers in his poo poo hole

he calls it tuesday

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Bro Dad posted:

i know what to get you guys for christmas

Wow this is the one time someone giving you tap water in a fancy bottle is actually way healthier than what's supposed to be in the bottle.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Now that you and Franco showed up, yeah

It appears that I've been owned.

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS
This thread makes me ashamed to call myself a poster.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

DrManiac posted:

Wow this is the one time someone giving you tap water in a fancy bottle is actually way healthier than what's supposed to be in the bottle.

Just breathing that would probably give you a conjoined identical twin growing inside your lungs. Then its limbs would claw their way out of your body, and you'd be worshiped as a Hindu god.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE
as long as you're not a girl

then you'd just get raped

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
hey guys let me do an impression of every post here

HhahahahahAHAHAHAH RAPE hahahaha aaeheheh rape RAPE rape haha indians RAPE funyn eh eh EH right ahahahahehehehehe????? am i funny???? am i funny???? (im not funny) (YOU ARE NOT FUNY SHUT UP AND loving DIE ALREADY)

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

killaer posted:

HhahahahahAHAHAHAH RAPE hahahaha aaeheheh rape RAPE rape haha indians RAPE funyn eh eh EH right ahahahahehehehehe????? am i funny???? am i funny???? (im not funny) (YOU ARE NOT FUNY SHUT UP AND loving DIE ALREADY)

some posts are about pollution, but clearly you just don't care about the environment as much as the rest of us

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
just kiddin' guys, just joshin' you and jankin your chain.

how bout a cold glass of CORPSE WATER? hahaha fuckin hajis.......

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
*sniffs bottel of poo poo* ah yes a fine rape vintage

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

im here for the SJWing is that still going on

killaer
Aug 4, 2007

Uncle Wemus posted:

im here for the SJWing is that still going on

I hope you get a taste of your own medicine one day

know what i mean

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
You hope that we form a gang and start raping people, then some people say that the rape is bad and that we should not rape? That's pretty fuckedup

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
Do you see/hear the word rape more in:

A)This thread?

B)A Law & Order SVU Episode?

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Fargin Icehole posted:

Do you see/hear the word rape more in:

A)This thread?

B)A Law & Order SVU Episode?

who the gently caress watches law & order?

so A)

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Iamblikhos posted:

as long as you're not a girl

then you'd just get raped

what if you're Ozma?

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

what if you're Ozma?

then you're already worshipped by some hosed up fertility cult in kerala

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

we should bomb india probably

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

killaer posted:

I hope you get a taste of your own medicine one day

I've already had a taste of my own medicine. It was kinda sweet, but also a little bitter and salty.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

how many nukes would it take to kill all of india, like if we spread them out in an optimal pattern

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

killaer posted:

I was genuinely freaked out by the pictures of dogs eating human corpses

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Excuse me sir

Sir are you aware that your avatar text is from an Indian guy?

Sir please consider text that doesnt support rape

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

we could probably nuke india and no one would bother retaliating besides india, and we could handle that

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Parallax Scroll posted:

we could probably nuke india and no one would bother retaliating besides india, and we could handle that

i believe that's how nuking usually works

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

What are the places in India where the nukes are? we could just drop a bunch of H-bombs on those exact spots and be done with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athropos
May 4, 2004

"Skeletons are Number One! Flesh just slows you down."

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

It's actually not a bad idea. The food is spectacular, the teas are the only tea worth drinking (try a Darjeeling or an Assam), the people are warm and welcoming, the colours are vibrant, you won't ever forget it.

lmao

• Locked thread