Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Aeons of rape and forced marriage leads to small dicks, obviously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I would like to be classist, but some poor people are sexy and lots of rich people are old fat retards so it doesn't really work.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I know, but what I am saying is that some poor people are actually high quality persons and lots of rich people are actually low quality persons, so the ideology just doesn't work for me.

If the creme were actually all on top then it would be simpler.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Rhonyn Peacemaker posted:

You cannot be rich and not be low quality. The best people are always rich, that is why they were either born into it (which is why they were born that way, by God's will) or they earned it. They have the gift that makes them high quality. This is what I mean by being a Societal Better. There may be varying levels in the rich hierarchy, but the rich are always better than the poors.

Rosie O'Donell is rich.

• Locked thread