Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
the interior of the president's debriefing station was pitch black except for a backdrop of beeping high-tech gadgetry and flashing lights. a single light illuminated a long table where obama sat with his cabinet and a few other crucial government officials. no one had spoken for a long time. ww3 was at hand.

"mr. president," said secretary of defense chuck hagel. "the situation is bad. What time does breakfast end and lunch begin??????? I cannot find it ANYWHERE!!!!!"

before obama could respond the head of homeland security jeh johnson added, "Eating one of ur cheesy potato burritos rite now! On a scale of 1-10... gently caress u. Quit with skimpy filling. Dickheads;"

"look, people, i understand," said obama. "i used to get taco bell all the time when you offered the one dollar chicken flatbreads. they were so good. when you stopped having those i stopped going lol"

"this is nothing like that!" biden shouted, then shook his head slowly. "sir, with all due respect, we <3 taco bell, but the one you just opened by our house has NO experienced workers! not even the manager know wtf to do! told me you had no more jalapenos?? whats up with that?? make enough money to get some drat jalapenos and hire some ppl who know how to operate the register! as an ex-taco bell employee, very unsatisfied with the way things have been going the last 3 years. ive had taco bell in 3 states, and Utah does not have a good taco bell anywhere!"

obama sighed. "you're....you're right. Just got a moldy loaded griller from the Taco Bell at the crossroads shopping on SR 535 Lake Buena Vista Florida. launch the missile."

WetNightmare fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Jun 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looke

poverty goat

the mexicans have their tacos, salsa, and thanks to taco bell chalupa
the italians have their pasta, wine, and according to tv fist pumps and dancing
the native americans have their pow wows, peace pipes, and tee pees
what do i have? ellis island has no room for me, mr president

Dr Cheeto
The truth about Benghazi: what Taco Bell doesn't want you to know

Dr Cheeto
President Obama puts high fructose corn syrup in his taco meat, it's p hosed up

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
Wish I could vote higher than 5, but I cannot and therefore you are left with a vote of 5.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Angry Fish posted:

Wish I could vote higher than 5, but I cannot and therefore you are left with a vote of 5.

alnilam

Fifteen minutes in still 4 cars back if I wanted to wait 30minutes for food id have went to an actual resteraunt
welcome to b hussein obama's americ a

alnilam

Just this particular visit. Was on my way home from work at Congress on a Sunday night. Was about 1:30 so choices are slim but no matter the time I still probably would have ended up here. I ordered a Baja Blast and a Crunchwrap. Takes about ten minutes (let me remind you this is a Sunday night at 1:30am). I finnaly got my food and hopped on to Pennsylvania Ave to head home. I took a sip of my drink and it had a hint of soda water AND was warm... lacking any ice. (Asinine IMO) and the crunchwrap was definatly lacking considering I had one that defiantly topped this one earlier that day at a different location. I normally never care how a president talks to me but the prez's body language screamed "I don't care!" Only takes one bad experience to change my outlook on a particular president.

Dr Cheeto
I wish I didn't have to go all the way to the White House for a Baja Blast

the unabonger
thanks obama, for not putting enough stuff in my burrito. Eating one of ur cheesy potato burritos rite now! On a scale of 1-10... gently caress u. Quit with skimpy filling. Dickheads;

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
a monitor in the corner flickered on and kim jong un's excessively large head filled the room with sauce smears at the corners of his frown.

"obama!" kim jong un roared. "you will listen to me and my demands will be met on behalf of the people's north korea! I have written to corporate many times and not heard back from them, so maybe if I post here, I might actually get some feedback." kim jong un took a deep breath and tried to restrain the anger in his voice. "I live in Connecticut, where the only arby's in the area we live was a store in the crystal mall in Waterford, ct. we used to drive 35 miles one way just to go to the mall and eat there." kim jong un paused. he stared at each government official long enough to make them individually uncomfortable before his eyes narrowed at obama. "During that time, the manager mentioned on several occasions that arby's was going to build a free standing store in town. now close to 10 years ago, we went to the mall one day to find the arby's was no longer there. This was almost 10 years ago. to this day I would like to know why that store closed......and why the idea of a free standing arby's in town never happened. also, why are there no other arby's stores anywhere in southeastern Connecticut?"

obama smoothed his suit and said, "you want to know why? i'll tell you why...but first, tell me this: I'm very upset that you no longer offer the bottles of Arbys Sauce. Honestly it broke my heart to the point I almost stopped eating arbys but this is the only way I can even get the packs of sauce." obama paused and saw tears in biden's eyes as he nodded solemnly. "And when I tell whoever in the drivethru to give me a lot the give like 5 packs that's it... I mean really I love arbys sauce, I even eat it on non arbys food." obama leaned across the table and looked kim jong un in the eyes, "Please bring the bottles or start selling them in grocery stores."

WetNightmare fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Jun 8, 2014

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
heheehehe

i am he

this thread is really good

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
i cant find any complaints!! just pcitures of gross food and every one just loves taco bell i guess

i am he

Michelle could hardly hold it in any more, she blurted out "Barack, why do you do this to me...I try to start a new relationship and you come out with something new to keep me coming back!"

obama finally said what he had wanted to say for a long time "Ya well I'm sick of it Michelle, You guys put so much loving CHEESE on your tacos. You should cut back a little bit....."

biden had been listening at the door and burst in "So everyone here agrees eating dead meat is okay? now what if it was dead meat like your wife or daughter being eaten by others, how would you feel if I ate your son in front of you?.. what would you do?... nothing?... wolf among sheep right?? My point is animals see their young ones die and eaten in front of them "living beings" so how would you feel if your young one were eaten in front of you... stop being so ignorant and realize food is grown and provided from the Earth"

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's part quesadilla and part burrito: obama administration unveils the quesarito:

dogcrash truther
WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO:
Address why White countries have been selected for Genocide and that Hardees is a bullshit company.

Why must ALL White countries and ONLY White countries accept endless immigration, diversity programs and racial assimilation? And also at Hardees the new hand made buns suck bring back the old ones

Asian countries aren’t being subjected to endless immigration, diversity programs, and racial assimilation, until Asians are blended out of existence, but at Hardees I got one of these Big Chicken Fillet Sandwiches today and it does NOT look like this.. there were 3 slices of tomato that were translucent the BIG chicken as you call it... was literally less than 1/2 the size of the bun.. no, the chicken could not be seen sticking out or off the bun like this... sad, pathetic...

Hardee's on Phoenix in Fort Smith, AR....... No such thing as a quiet breakfast here. With the employees publicly questioning management's scheduling, discussing family medical history, and cackling like a bunch of chickens. These ladies are extremely loud, yet oblivious to the fact that all of the customers have stopped eating and are watching all of the drama unfold. African countries aren’t being subjected to this.

Mr. President, the people who are carrying out White Genocide by massive immigration and forced assimilation say they’re anti-racist. Yep thas a nice story and all but hardees is a bullshit company to work for. I quit a month ago after 8 years of being a manager and gm for them.

Please tell the American people that their big chicken breasts are likely pumped up with steroids and antibiotics too. shameful.

--

goo.gl/3SY5n

Created: May 28, 2014
Issues: Civil Rights and Liberties, Human Rights, Immigration
Learn about Petition Thresholds
SIGNATURES NEEDED BY JUNE 29, 2014 TO REACH GOAL OF 100,000 99,690
TOTAL SIGNATURES ON THIS PETITION 310

i am he

the democratic stratagists team had been up for hours, everyone's coffee had finally run dry, and they were out of ideas but then a lowly aide spoke up, trying to clarify michelle's point "I think what she's getting at is you cannot put a price on self discipline and personal responsibility. All the dollars in the world won't instill those traits. Give a man some tacos and he'll eat for a day. Give him someone else's tacos and he'll vote leftist for life. We need to give them tacos"

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

dogcrash truther posted:

WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO:
Address why White countries have been selected for Genocide and that Hardees is a bullshit company.

Why must ALL White countries and ONLY White countries accept endless immigration, diversity programs and racial assimilation? And also at Hardees the new hand made buns suck bring back the old ones

Asian countries aren’t being subjected to endless immigration, diversity programs, and racial assimilation, until Asians are blended out of existence, but at Hardees I got one of these Big Chicken Fillet Sandwiches today and it does NOT look like this.. there were 3 slices of tomato that were translucent the BIG chicken as you call it... was literally less than 1/2 the size of the bun.. no, the chicken could not be seen sticking out or off the bun like this... sad, pathetic...

Hardee's on Phoenix in Fort Smith, AR....... No such thing as a quiet breakfast here. With the employees publicly questioning management's scheduling, discussing family medical history, and cackling like a bunch of chickens. These ladies are extremely loud, yet oblivious to the fact that all of the customers have stopped eating and are watching all of the drama unfold. African countries aren’t being subjected to this.

Mr. President, the people who are carrying out White Genocide by massive immigration and forced assimilation say they’re anti-racist. Yep thas a nice story and all but hardees is a bullshit company to work for. I quit a month ago after 8 years of being a manager and gm for them.

Please tell the American people that their big chicken breasts are likely pumped up with steroids and antibiotics too. shameful.

--

goo.gl/3SY5n

Created: May 28, 2014
Issues: Civil Rights and Liberties, Human Rights, Immigration
Learn about Petition Thresholds
SIGNATURES NEEDED BY JUNE 29, 2014 TO REACH GOAL OF 100,000 99,690
TOTAL SIGNATURES ON THIS PETITION 310

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
Barack Obama (to self): Why can't I just lose weight while eating the foods I luv like Taco Bell come on man life sucks

Looke

Dear President Obama,
It's a really bad idea to tell the person who's been waiting for you on the phone, that you'll be "right with them" for over 8 minutes as they have to go back through the white house just to talk. It's even worse to tell them that you are "on a break" and to "call back in 30 minutes" when they call in to lodge a complain. I'll be negotiating elsewhere, thanks.

D Cameron.

Looke

Reading one of ur policies rite now! On a scale of 1-10... gently caress u. Quit with the liberal pampering. Dickheads;

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
Barack Hussein Obama @BarackObama 2. jun.
It sucks when you be cravin some taco bell but you broke #stimulus

i am he

*vladimir putin, obama, and angela merkel are having a heated conversation over the special russia us germany telephone line*

obama slammed his fist on the table, "God drat you it pisses me off even more. I went to Taco Bell to try the new advertised breakfast products and they are only served in the AM. Are you kidding me? You could be winning new customers but instead just pissing more breakfast lovers off at 1am. gently caress you taco smell, serve that poo poo at 2am when I even consider buying your craappy food."

putin tried to calm him down "Because that is fourthmeal. Remember? Breakfast does not start til 6 a.m."

he could hear obama's frustration through the muffled sobs "The first time I every tried Taco Bell was when I was in my 30's. Love the taco salad bowls. But now? Food coloring and biotech high fructose corn syrup. Their "drinks" shouldn't be consumed. They're murderers. Why do they support killing people and the planet just to make money? Once I actually mixed mt.dew, baha blast, and pepsi, what was i thinking...

putin couldn't help but voice similar frustration "They really do. I stopped going to taco bell (even though the crunch wraps are amazing) because they don't evenly apply the ingredients. When I bite it I either get waay too much cheese and sour cream or it's a dry crunchy bite of just lettuce, tortilla and taco shell. tho i did eat two five layer burritos today. I got the farts wicked bad..."

angela merkel finally butted in "So many people talk poo poo on fast food. Yet every time I eat at a fast food place during breakfast, lunch, or dinner, they are always packed and I have to wait in line just to order. (and no, most of them aren't always fat either. I see plenty of skinny people in line.) You fucks that are talking poo poo have nothing else better to do. Either that, or you talk poo poo, then eat there secretly. Because I have never seen a "ghost town" fast food restaurant. The town I live in had to actually build a 2nd "In and Out Burger" because the first one was just too drat busy. And when "Crispy Cream Donuts" first opened in my area, we had to have the police direct traffic. It was just that busy. Most of you poo poo talkers on here probably have a really boring rear end vegetarian life. That, or you are secretly enjoying it without telling anybody. Because fast food joints sure are busy, but there sure are a lot of poo poo talkers."

dogcrash truther

the unabonger

Looke

i am he

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
Osama Bin Laden sits in his pakistani compound. Revolutionary flags are fluttering behind him through the open window letting in the cool night air. His mouth is dry, in the back of his mind he resents the choices he made that brought him to this point.

"Well mistakes happen, you shouldn't eat in a place that has beef. The beef is literally right next to the chicken, as well as the steak, so if you don't think there is cross contamination then you are crazy." His followers hang onto his every word, a few are writing down these words so history will eventually know the truth.

The Camera flickers on, the florescent lights brighten the room, the gray paint is almost peeling off the walls. "This is what I don't understand about people, if you really care about not eating meat, then why would you even eat and pay money to support a company that slaughters millions of cows everyday? Makes no sense. Get over it." Bin Laden slams his fist on the table, knowing the world will still revile him. It is a burden he is ready to bear.

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
Hitler loved to torment prisoners as often as he could. He bellows over the PA system "Any place or person who would call the cops on someone without being absolutely certain they are under the influence should be liable for defamation . If your going to be a snitch, you better be **** sure your right, or risk the falsely accused getting revenge."

soybean

this is the 3rd time that I have problems the first time he smell like alcohol and very rude he was cursing so louder and playing whit some girls I don't no way taco bell have this cane of persons we well last to many costumers whit this rude and annoying person I don't no what is hes last name but his name is obama store number is 5360 hope u do something about it this cane of person don't suppose a frisking manager please he don't deserve to be a manager... especialy drinking and working and a food restaurant....

i am he

obama was doing well, this state of the union speech was one of his best, john boner leaned over to his senator friend and smirked "its like an obama phone except its taco bell"

he couldn't take boener's bad jokes any more "President Obama. You tool. This is our commander and chief. Reagan Started Them Anyway DumbA$$"

boehner could hardly believe the disrespect "When i refer to Obama im pretty sure everyone knows President Obama, im not going to say its like a President Obama phone, thats rediculas. senator your an idiot, go ahead and get a Reaganphone have fun tangling up the chord, while i use a cell phone jack rear end"

"ya here lemme see that "taco bell phone" Hello? Yes I'd like a loving beefy crunch burrito back on the menu assholes!!!"

finaly something we can agree on

biden's ears perked up at the sound of "taco bell phone", and he couldn't help but lean over and whisper "Glad they brought back the chili cheese burrito, hope the waffle taco and breakfast burrito kick rear end, and I want one of these phones, Taco Bell, I'm a fat guy, I obviously enjoy The Bell, how do I get one"

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

i am he posted:

angela merkel finally butted in "So many people talk poo poo on fast food. Yet every time I eat at a fast food place during breakfast, lunch, or dinner, they are always packed and I have to wait in line just to order. (and no, most of them aren't always fat either. I see plenty of skinny people in line.) You fucks that are talking poo poo have nothing else better to do. Either that, or you talk poo poo, then eat there secretly. Because I have never seen a "ghost town" fast food restaurant. The town I live in had to actually build a 2nd "In and Out Burger" because the first one was just too drat busy. And when "Crispy Cream Donuts" first opened in my area, we had to have the police direct traffic. It was just that busy. Most of you poo poo talkers on here probably have a really boring rear end vegetarian life. That, or you are secretly enjoying it without telling anybody. Because fast food joints sure are busy, but there sure are a lot of poo poo talkers."

The bible needs to be updated to include this.

alnilam

Very poor excuse for an administration. Horrible Service - gov handouts are usually dry and hard (like they've been sitting out for days) - exec orders are either soggy or crunchy dry - and forget trying to make any substitutions in the federal agencies because they will charge you for them and never give them to you... terrible

alnilam

(fyi my complaints are from local taco bell reviews on google maps not facebook, I've been living a lie but drat does it feel good to be bad)

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
obama twisted fitfully in the white house bed, dreaming "the dream" again. he was back at the hawaiian taco bell, a young man of 17 again, his headset clasped too tightly against his head. a secret service car pulled up and rolled down the window. "thanks obama, for not putting enough stuff in my burrito." george w. bush said in his quiet southern accent. "Eating one of ur cheesy potato burritos rite now! On a scale of 1-10... gently caress u. Quit with skimpy filling. Dickheads;"

obama jolted upright in his bed before he even knew what was happening. it was the emergency phone. biden was on the line.

"sir, the taliban are ready to negotiate. they want to speak with you."

"put them on."

the phone clicked and a gruff middle eastern voice, "we finally speak."

"i want him back on our soil. what are your demands?"

"We were very disappointed today when we went to our local Taco Bell :( Half the reason we were going was for a Mango Frutista Freeze! Bring them back Taco Bell!"

"that's not possible. relations between taco bell and the white have been strained ever since i Wanted to personally thank my local Taco Bell drive thru worker for the lap full / car full of soda today that I received in your drive thru. I so appreciated you charging me full price after dumping a whole soda in my car. Yes those 99 cent cinnamon crisps really made it worthwhile while having to clean my car of the stickiness and have to clean the rugs as well as ruining a pair of pants I had on. so as you can see, taco bell and the white house are not on the best of terms."

"that is most unfortunate. i suppose there is something else you can do if you want to see this man alive again. My dad and I have been going to Taco Bell every Sunday after a five mile hike and I always order the XXL burrito and a kickstart black cherry freeze. But I fear Taco Bell will soon replace it with a new flavor as they did with typhoon. Please don't get rid of back cherry kickstart!"

"i... i will see if biden can pull some delaware strings and make this a reality. your black cherry freeze will be safe if we can help it."

"very well. then so will your precious bowe bergdahl."

Reset Button

goldmine pls :911:

Eye of Widesauron

Reset Button posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

Reset Button posted:

• Locked thread