Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr SuperAwesome

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news

WetNightmare posted:

the interior of the president's debriefing station was pitch black except for a backdrop of beeping high-tech gadgetry and flashing lights. a single light illuminated a long table where obama sat with his cabinet and a few other crucial government officials. no one had spoken for a long time. ww3 was at hand.

"mr. president," said secretary of defense chuck hagel. "the situation is bad. What time does breakfast end and lunch begin??????? I cannot find it ANYWHERE!!!!!"

before obama could respond the head of homeland security jeh johnson added, "Eating one of ur cheesy potato burritos rite now! On a scale of 1-10... gently caress u. Quit with skimpy filling. Dickheads;"

"look, people, i understand," said obama. "i used to get taco bell all the time when you offered the one dollar chicken flatbreads. they were so good. when you stopped having those i stopped going lol"

"this is nothing like that!" biden shouted, then shook his head slowly. "sir, with all due respect, we <3 taco bell, but the one you just opened by our house has NO experienced workers! not even the manager know wtf to do! told me you had no more jalapenos?? whats up with that?? make enough money to get some drat jalapenos and hire some ppl who know how to operate the register! as an ex-taco bell employee, very unsatisfied with the way things have been going the last 3 years. ive had taco bell in 3 states, and Utah does not have a good taco bell anywhere!"

obama sighed. "you're....you're right. Just got a moldy loaded griller from the Taco Bell at the crossroads shopping on SR 535 Lake Buena Vista Florida. launch the missile."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr SuperAwesome

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news
thats a fuckin epic post if i ever saw one

alnilam

Thought I would try the New Breakfast offered by POTUS. Well that was my first mistake. On my way to work so I went thru the drive-thru at a little after 6am. I ordered the AM Crunch meal with SAUSAGE and Coffee with JUST cream. Got the coffee and bag and drove off to work. Took a sip the coffee, it has SUGAR in it. Open the sandwich and take a bite, ITS COLD and ITS BACON. Too late to turn around so I just continue on to work. TOTAL Incompetence at least at the presidency in Washington, DC. That was the first and LAST time I go there for Breakfast. Totally ruined my morning. Simple order and they screw it up... Thanks white house employees... ya, lets raise the minimum wage...what a joke

(ever notice how people who write 1-star reviews about one bad experience tend to CAPITALIZE random WORDS sometimes?)

SIDS Vicious

i like to eat sausages and bacon at breakfast time

alnilam

reading reviews on google maps of particular locations of a huge national fast food chain is turning out to be really entertaining

alnilam

like i get wanting to review a local restaurant you love/hate, but who gets home from a taco bell and goes on google and types "Not the healthiest but the food is always good and the the kids working their are very polite."

Corn Glizzy

alnilam posted:

reading reviews on google maps of particular locations of a huge national fast food chain is turning out to be really entertaining

I also enjoy the pictures that people upload for certain stores on google maps

like this: https://plus.google.com/111074252871527186655/about?hl=en&gl=us

Corn Glizzy

alnilam posted:

like i get wanting to review a local restaurant you love/hate, but who gets home from a taco bell and goes on google and types "Not the healthiest but the food is always good and the the kids working their are very polite."

That is literally a review by captain obvious

alnilam

The Rage posted:

I also enjoy the pictures that people upload for certain stores on google maps

like this: https://plus.google.com/111074252871527186655/about?hl=en&gl=us

haha wow first review on that website

alnilam

first thought he was talking about massachussetts and pennsylvania stores and I was like "huh :confused:"

Corn Glizzy

lol, apparently he's also the person who uploaded that picture, so I'm not sure what to make of his mental state

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Raylan Givens is the fictional lead character of the television show Justified.

dogcrash truther
Q: "Mr President, Eric Shinseki has resigned, but serious problems at the VA remain. What will you do to deal with the fact that your wifi service is awful, customer unfriendly. ok get emails from Rroanoke,VA location, but had dinner at Lexington,VA but wifi unable to access. email or ph#! wouldnt let me submit email address, food great, server good, wifi access not!"

A: "Ric Shinseki has served his country with honor for nearly 50 years. He did two tours of combat in Vietnam. He’s a veteran who left a part of himself on the battlefield. He rose to command the 1st Cavalry Division, served as Army chief of staff, and has never been afraid to speak truth to power. I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Please contact our Guest Relations team: http://www.applebees.com/about-us/contact-us We'll need to hear more details.

Ric’s commitment to our veterans is unquestioned. His service to our country is exemplary. I am grateful for his service, as are many veterans across the country.

He has worked hard to investigate and identify the problems with access to care, but as he told me this morning, the VA needs new leadership to address getting our order wrong, no silverware, cold food, order a 4oz kids steak and get something that could fit in a shot glass.

This is one big Charlie foxtrot."

Q: "Mr. President, what changed in your opinion of Secretary Shinseki in the last few days? You had said you had confidence in him, even him coming in today and saying it was, you know, time for him to resign -- what made the difference in your -- in your mind? You now say this chain consistently make the worst food ever?!? Do you only hire cooking school drop outs?"

A: "Ric’s judgment, I think his belief that he would be a distraction from the task at hand, which is to make sure that what’s broken gets fixed so that his fellow veterans are getting the services that they need. Remember if you eat often at Applebee's, ask for a "frequent diner" card...I just found out about it and have been going there for the past 4 years about twice a month!!! They're not gonna tell you about it, you have to ask..10 punches on the card gets you a free meal...""

Q: "Never Ever Ever Ever coming back. NEVER We have given you to many chances, Applebee's is now dead to me."

A: "Well, we’re going to need a new VA secretary. So Sloan is acting. Sloan, I think, would be the first to acknowledge that he’s going to have a learning curve that he’s got to deal with. But the nature of the problem that has surfaced and is MONDAY WAS A TOTALLY BUMMER OF A DAY! MEAL AT APPLEBEES WAS A TOTAL BUMMER - STEAK WAS TOUGH AND CHEWY, SPINACH WAS EECCHH, AND THE GREAT LOOKING POTATOES WAS ON POTATOE SLICE ABOUT THREE INCHES SQUARE AND NOT COOKED! BAD-BAD- DAY!!

Even during fiscally tight times, there’s been no area where I’ve put more priority than making sure that we’re delivering the kind of budget that’s necessary to make sure our veterans are being served. But it may still not be enough. And we’re going to -- but before we start spending more money, our first job is let’s take care of some basic management issues that I think can be fixed.

All right? Thank you."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
white house secretary: mr. president, army chief of staff raymond t. odierno is here to see you.

obama: *eating taco bell* send him in.

raymond odierno: *appears in doorway and salutes crisply* mr. president, sir.

obama: at ease. sit. what is it?

raymond odierno: key intelligence from a recently captured al qaeda official indicates an imminent attack on u.s. soil, sir.

obama: where?

raymond odierno: this looks bad. next tuesday they plan to -

obama: *crunches taco loudly*

raymond odierno: *blank stare of disbelief* ahem, as i was saying next tuesday they are going to -

obama: *takes another bite out of taco bell and frowns* I may never go to taco bell again after javion ur manager after messing up my order saod he was too bussy to talk to me and i have to drive back around to order the food they forgot to put on my order. They messed up and wanted to inconvenient me even more than they already did... Beyond ticked.

raymond odierno: uhhh. right, so next tuesday the terrorists are going to -

obama: sorry but the taco bell in arroyo grande ca smells like an old folks home

raymond odierno: that's uhhh...well, this attack...

obama: now just one minute, raymond, hold on. i need your opinion on something first. I am completely bothered by the fact that the Lava Sauce was discontinued. That stuff was 99% of the reason I would go eat at Taco Bell. Here's the thing...I think if you surveyed the customers you would find that most people have a very well orchestrated, personalized, specific order when they visit you guys. When someone up your corporate ladder makes the decision to squat out a menu item change it's akin to the Butterfly Effect for the consumer. Don't get me wrong I understand that if it don't make dollars it don't make sense, but could there be some sales studies done before you give a menu item the axe!? I literally left the drive-through and haven't been back since I found this out. My wife is pregnant she craves taco bell once a week, but I'm so bothered I can't force myself to take her to one of your establishments. Think of a Taco Bell order as a form of individuality, now think of how many people you guys have left hanging...I can' be the only a-hole upset by this!!

raymond odierno: permission to speak freely, sir?

obama: permission granted.

raymond odierno: that is bullshit, sir. the lack of lava sauce is bullshit and also why bergdahl deserted in all likelihood.

obama: :smug:

WetNightmare fucked around with this message at 09:53 on Jun 10, 2014

• Locked thread