Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Corn Glizzy

alnilam posted:

reading reviews on google maps of particular locations of a huge national fast food chain is turning out to be really entertaining

I also enjoy the pictures that people upload for certain stores on google maps

like this: https://plus.google.com/111074252871527186655/about?hl=en&gl=us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Glizzy

alnilam posted:

like i get wanting to review a local restaurant you love/hate, but who gets home from a taco bell and goes on google and types "Not the healthiest but the food is always good and the the kids working their are very polite."

That is literally a review by captain obvious

Corn Glizzy

lol, apparently he's also the person who uploaded that picture, so I'm not sure what to make of his mental state

• Locked thread