Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
The show is premiering right now on your local Spanish channel. Here on Miami it's showing on a few channels. Pretty close to the original so far.

Mariachis for Walt's surprise 50th birthday party. :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Anyone following this? Apparently they're doing the entire series in three months and are currently in season 2 territory.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
Wait. 3 months as in 13 episodes?

Aardark
Aug 5, 2004

by Lowtax
Spanish (?) Breaking Bad looks pretty bad. Someone in the Breaking Bad thread said it's actually ok, but I don't believe it for a second.

edit: I'll still probably watch it though

Aardark fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Jul 5, 2014

Box of Frogs
Feb 12, 2012

Steve Yun posted:

Wait. 3 months as in 13 episodes?

Three months as in a new episode each weekday for three months.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Box of Frogs posted:

Three months as in a new episode each weekday for three months.

:psyduck: Walter Blanco is going to die of exhaustion

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
Please have the Gus Fring character be in Mexico importing Meth from America, and once he gets his Mexican lab setup evil American drug lords start coming after him.

Also have him operate a straight up McDonalds style burger fast food place please, tia.

I should really watch this though, I had four years of Spanish in high school and College and I barely remember any of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

NowonSA posted:

Please have the Gus Fring character be in Mexico importing Meth from America, and once he gets his Mexican lab setup evil American drug lords start coming after him.

Biker gangs used to be pretty big into meth (maybe they still are, I don't know). Maybe they could have two creepy murderous Hell's Angels twins this time.

• Locked thread