Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger
i need a list of every video game where you can kill hitler. do NOT list any mods, it has to be stock games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
The Wolfenstein series springs to mind, although I haven't played the most recent one. It's possible you can't kill Hitler in it, but you can kill him in some of the games.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

bionic commando (NES)

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Sniper Elite 2, and soon, Sniper Elite 3.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Now that I think about it, there's more games where you kill Hitler than play as Hitler... :/

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
games with miis in them

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
does dlc count, op

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

how many games can you romance hitler the lovable tsundere

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Timesplitters I think

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
Cooking Mama or the other Cooking Mama with the baby, you can pretend the baby is hitler

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Now that I think about it, there's more games where you kill Hitler than play as Hitler... :/

Sims. You can do both!

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

elf help book posted:

does dlc count, op

i will count dlc in this quest, but not games where you can just make a character bear the likeness of hitler. it has to definitely be adolf hitler himself

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

i will count dlc in this quest, but not games where you can just make a character bear the likeness of hitler. it has to definitely be adolf hitler himself

i'm pretty sure they gave sniper elite v2 out for free on steam so they could sell the 'kill hitler' dlc

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Wikipedia posted:

Wolfenstein 3D features Hitler as the final boss. He battles first wearing a mechanical battlesuit, then later carries two miniguns after the suit is heavily damaged.

The point and click adaptation of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade features an interactive meeting between the player and Adolf Hitler. The player can ask Hitler to give him an autograph on a book or a free pass, or can punch Hitler (which results in Indiana's death).

The main antagonist in the NES game Golgo 13: Top Secret Episode is Smirk, a cyborg version of Hitler. When one of his clones is shot during the final boss fight, its head will fly towards the screen to attack the player, clearly resembling him.

In the Japanese version of the NES game Bionic Commando, the main character has to fight futuristic Nazis. The last boss of the game is Hitler, who is resurrected by evil scientists. In the US version of the game, the name of the boss was changed to Master-D, in order to appease Nintendo's censorship policies, although he still resembles Hitler. In the modern remake Bionic Commando: Rearmed, the same character appears and though still clearly resembling Hitler, is never named.

I think Germany buys a lot of video games and they don't let you portray hitler in popular media or something somaybe thats why you don't see him anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
hitler is given life and then has it taken away by rumors/the party in persona 2: innocent sin

he briefly enjoys life as a guy with aviators

• Locked thread