Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
what did everyone think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir

eating breakfast in a bit, and gonna watch this then. I'll toch base in 1.5 hrs

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
pretty dumb episode I thought. I hated the thing between Jon and Ygritte. I liked it when Pip got arrowed though lol

joke_explainer

pretty good. I approved of this episode. A full scale fight on the wall. Though they moved it to the typical choreography of a bunch of dudes fighting in a courtyard. It was still entertaining, I will watch episode 10.

ulvir

well it looks like they dropped Wun Weg Wun Dar Wun. that makes me sad

edit: I am a dumbass, there's still a chance he'll show up

ulvir

also :ughh: at the shoehorned "you know nothing"

a.lo

blood everywhere shattered swords, spears, and shields. longevity sent to not. In the words of the night's watch, "we may fall but we shall fight"

joke_explainer

ulvir posted:

well it looks like they dropped Wun Weg Wun Dar Wun. that makes me sad

edit: I am a dumbass, there's still a chance he'll show up

Wun wun is just a joke about a football game between the Giants and the Cowboys anyway. Grr Martin bet his friend Patrick St. Denis that the giants would win and they did. So Wun Wun killed Patrek. Wun wun is named after the QB for the giants that who wore #11.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir

SecurityDrone posted:

Wun wun is just a joke about a football game between the Giants and the Cowboys anyway. Grr Martin bet his friend Patrick St. Denis that the giants would win and they did. So Wun Wun killed Patrek. Wun wun is named after the QB for the giants that who wore #11.

even still, he's the best character in the books.

• Locked thread