Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iseeyouseemeseeyou

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

Bookmarked.

joke_explainer

whens it happening?

unusual for the doctors to make the patient chop off their own dick... I am kind of concerned, has WMS fallen with some shady doctors?

WMS where are you, I'll get you sorted out, you don't have to do this that way

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
I'm actually a general surgeon irl and will be performing his surgery. It's happening in about 14 hours so he's in the bed getting prepped. Gon' catch some z's before we start.

joke_explainer

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

I'm actually a general surgeon irl and will be performing his surgery. It's happening in about 14 hours so he's in the bed getting prepped. Gon' catch some z's before we start.

cool I'm just glad they aren't making her do it. That would be weird. What is the surgery plan? Do you expect any complications?

hemale in pain

how big is the dilz? i'm looking for a donor

Korean Boomhauer
do they reuse parts like lets say someone needs a peanus and are giving up they cooter and someone needs a cooter and is giving up a peanus can you like trade? is there a used parts store u can buy parts from? is there a carfax but for parts?

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
hello the operation went horribly wrong and instead of being removed, wms' dick was chopped in half so he now has two

SIDS Vicious

hey icu i miss you around here

Corn Glizzy

fuckin' 5'd

Iseeyouseemeseeyou

Sid Vicious posted:

hey icu i miss you around here

missu2bb i even stopped by steam chat sat to see you but you weren't there

SIDS Vicious

ive been pretty busy lately helping fionas mom get her house ready for sale and stuff but the next couple days im free

Iseeyouseemeseeyou

Sid Vicious posted:

ive been pretty busy lately helping fionas mom get her house ready for sale and stuff but the next couple days im free

will u come 2 my bday party sunday

SIDS Vicious

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

will u come 2 my bday party sunday

sure i have to go to church first though

Iseeyouseemeseeyou

Sid Vicious posted:

sure i have to go to church first though

Ill let you pass on worshipping me if you hurry down to do some blow with me

Solid Poopsnake

by Nyc_Tattoo
wait is this real i didnt have time to build up my voodoo shrine to make sure wms is okay :(

Blue's Clues

Blue's Clues fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Jun 28, 2014

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
I thought we used female pronouns when discussing our WMS :colbert:

Blue's Clues

Blue's Clues fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Jun 28, 2014

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
I had to place the patient into a medically induced coma to stop him from painfully thrashing about. He's not looking good and his mom is considering pulling the plug.

Solid Poopsnake

by Nyc_Tattoo
Sometimes I can't tell when the yob is being serious. IS IT REALLY SOMEONE'S BIRTHDAY?!

Is it really WMS' day in surgery? Because that's awesome. Or am I being retarded, which is pretty likely????

problematic hug

Angry Fish posted:

Solid Poopsnake

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm a bad yobber :(

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Solid Poopsnake posted:

Sometimes I can't tell when the yob is being serious. IS IT REALLY SOMEONE'S BIRTHDAY?!

Is it really WMS' day in surgery? Because that's awesome. Or am I being retarded, which is pretty likely????

I posted a birthday thread in May that was well received

Solid Poopsnake

by Nyc_Tattoo

Angry Fish posted:

I use female pronouns for WMS because I'm not a loving savage.

ass

Angry Fish posted:

i still refer to him as a he

Solid Poopsnake

by Nyc_Tattoo

Cowabanga posted:

well arent you a rebel

FartGhost

Cowabanga posted:

why

Disco_Bandit

Korean Boomhauer posted:

do they reuse parts like lets say someone needs a peanus and are giving up they cooter and someone needs a cooter and is giving up a peanus can you like trade? is there a used parts store u can buy parts from? is there a carfax but for parts?

if it's mtf surgery depending on who is doing it there's probs not going to be much leftover b/c they reuse a lot of bits to make a pretty swell functioning neo-vagina

unless it's in thailand or something on the cheap cuz then it'll p much just be choppy choppy maybe they reuse those parts

cruft

Just about time for cruft to start getting real disappointed in a lot of people.

ulvir

Disco_Bandit

cruft posted:

Just about time for cruft to start getting real disappointed in a lot of people.

why

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

bawbzilla posted:

unless it's in thailand or something on the cheap cuz then it'll p much just be choppy choppy maybe they reuse those parts

Solid Poopsnake

by Nyc_Tattoo
I hope WMS is okay :(

but i have to join the tribe

tao of lmao

Angry Fish posted:

You might. I do not.

poverty goat

look mom im being edgy

ass

Solid Poopsnake posted:

well arent you a rebel

you know it

FartGhost

Can any of you explain why you're still calling her him? is it some kind of running joke I missed or are you just being dicks?

tao of lmao

It's extremely edgy to call someone with a dick a man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat

i got my rear end beat the last time i called a black guy a friend of the family so this is my last holdout

• Locked thread