Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Talk about the exciting announcement of highly anticipated video game Beyond Good and Evil 2 here, which is Ubisoft is definitely going to do during their press conference at 6PM ET/5PM CST/3PM PST (30 minutes from now).

Streams to watch people being excited about the announcement of BG&E2: Gamespot, Twitch, Gametrailers, Giant Bomb

Games they will be talking about : The entire conference will be dedicated to the long-awaited official announcement of Beyond Good and Evil 2, GotY 2014.
Other games that might come up I guess: Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4, The Division, maybe a Splinter Cell teaser? I really don't know what Ubi's got going these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

On the twitch stream earlier there was one guy actually sincerely hoping they would announce BGE2 and I felt sorry for him.

It is better to be pleasantly surprised than disappointed.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Ubisoft: We made that game we make again! In fact, like three more times!

Actually, I'm excited to see whatever they show of Far Cry 4.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

Quadroon.

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

We go play orbital catch around the curvature of the earth, son.
I want to see if they'll do anything interesting with the Rayman Origins/Legends engine like they did on Child of Light. :)

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Is this going to be another year where Ubisoft wins by being the least incompetent at showing off a few games and not doing anything horribly embarrassing?

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I'm honestly glad that UPlay isn't as lovely as Origin. I hope it stays that way.

Dred Cosmonaut
Jan 6, 2010

There once was a tiger-striped cat.
Beyond good and evil will appear today, as will the last guardian

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
Whatever happened to that Rabbids TV show thing? Is that delayed to 2015 as well?

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

in b4 fart powered boots

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Mercury Crusader posted:

Whatever happened to that Rabbids TV show thing? Is that delayed to 2015 as well?

Everything is delayed to 2015. Day 1 of E3 has been delayed to 2015.

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages
Want I want to see the most (besides BG&E2) is something that will never happen either: A sequel to Child of Light.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
I can't wait to see what french ceos think videogames are this year!

Orv
May 4, 2011

Mercury Crusader posted:

Hasn't that been running already?

Clearly what we really need from Ubisoft is Silent Hunter 6.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
I think Aisha Tyler is hosting this, which excitingly moves it away from the carefully sanitized and approved corporate presentation that MS and EA's conferences were.

Token Cracker
Dec 22, 2004
As someone with zero reverence for BG&E I just want silly poo poo to happen and maybe someone will fall down in a silly way aahahahah im laughing already

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

1stGear posted:

I think Aisha Tyler is hosting this, which excitingly moves it away from the carefully sanitized and approved corporate presentation that MS and EA's conferences were.

Prepare your #girlwood

Orv
May 4, 2011

1stGear posted:

Ubisoft conferences are always a step away from just drunken sidewalk preaching, and they don't care.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

I hope they bring that laser tag game back. Not a sequel, the same game. With the same entrance.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Giantess Aisha Tyler in heels standing next to small Frenchmen is always hilarious.

Edit: If they brought out all the tiny Frenchmen at the same time it could be fuckin Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

Lemming posted:

Giantess Aisha Tyler in heels standing next to small Frenchmen is always hilarious.

I hope they give them little boxes to stand on.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Can't Asha Tyler team up with Mr. Cocaine? I miss the crazy bastard.

Token Cracker
Dec 22, 2004
Aisha Tyler is unironically probably the best E3 conference host ever.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I am unironically much more excited about this than the EA E3 but it probably won't result in as much amazing fan hatred :negative:

Orv
May 4, 2011

Token Cracker posted:

Aisha Tyler is unironically probably the best E3 conference host ever.

Not E3 but Joel McHale's casual disdain for literally everything on the new Internet VGAs was remarkable and I'd love him to do Microsoft some year.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Chaque poste doit être faite en français pour englober totalement le vrai sens de Ubisoft

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Orv posted:

Not E3 but Joel McHale's casual disdain for literally everything on the new Internet VGAs was remarkable and I'd love him to do Microsoft some year.

He hosted Ubi's E3 the year that brought us Laser Tag 2.0, it was awesome.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
Ubisoft should announce Beyond Good and Evil 2 and Blood Dragon 2: Blood Dragoner

So of course we're going to get Farcry 4, Watch Dogs 2 and two more Assassin's Creed games.

Hey at least Unity actually sounds pretty good. Its looking like the game that they should have made after AC 1.

Orv posted:

Ahhhahaha I forgot all about that :haw:

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Harlock posted:

Chaque poste doit être faite en français pour englober totalement le vrai sens de Ubisoft

Thanks to High School French, I can confidently say that there are some French words in this post.

Thanks High School French.

Nativity In Black
Oct 24, 2012

If you're gonna have roads, you're gonna have roadkill.

Orv posted:

It was great because I'm sure that McHale didn't give a gently caress about video games, but you could tell he was more focused on calling out how much of a shill the whole thing was.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

ubisoft didn't murder tom clancy but they sure didn't help by destroying his entire loving franchise

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Harlock posted:

Tout à fait d'accord avec toi.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Harlock posted:

Qui a coupe le fromage?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nativity In Black posted:

It was great because I'm sure that McHale didn't give a gently caress about video games, but you could tell he was more focused on calling out how much of a shill the whole thing was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaCso_b_PtY pro click

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

ethanol posted:

ubisoft didn't murder tom clancy but they sure didn't help by destroying his entire loving franchise

This is the good stuff right here

:allears:

Panic Restaurant
Jul 19, 2006

:retrogames: :3: :retrogames:

Pork Pro

Spacedad posted:

I want to see if they'll do anything interesting with the Rayman Origins/Legends engine like they did on Child of Light. :)

There's a rumor that they may announce a new 2D Prince of Persia running on that engine, which could be neat.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nativity In Black posted:

Joel McHale actually kinda likes video games, but he was doing God's work loving with Geoff that night.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

ethanol posted:

Have you read the Rainbow Six book? Book was pre-9/11 and it was still loving insane.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

ethanol posted:

This post is written like it's describing a bad thing but it sounds good to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Yoshifan823 posted:

Joel McHale actually kinda likes video games, but he was doing God's work loving with Geoff that night.

Joel McHale is great, he was a giant rear end in a top hat in the Correspondent's Dinner which was amazing

• Locked thread