Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plum Chaser
Jul 2, 2011

by Lowtax
4 player co-op AC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plum Chaser
Jul 2, 2011

by Lowtax
this is a good game and I'm hype for it

Plum Chaser
Jul 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Isizzlehorn posted:

No

Stop

Nobody Cares

God No

Why

This is so Dumb

gently caress

shut up

Plum Chaser
Jul 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Wet Biscuit McGlee posted:

Not everything has to be made into a video game, guys. It's ok to just go back to brown shooters if you don't have any ideas.

shut up nerd

Plum Chaser
Jul 2, 2011

by Lowtax
this looks great and i am hype for it

Plum Chaser
Jul 2, 2011

by Lowtax
this looks awesome, a lot better than beyond good and evil 2, and i am hype for this

Plum Chaser
Jul 2, 2011

by Lowtax
SWAT 5 is looking to be good and i am glad we didnt get a lovely adventure game

Plum Chaser
Jul 2, 2011

by Lowtax
this will be a really awesoem game

Plum Chaser
Jul 2, 2011

by Lowtax

suztan posted:

Well, that's another game that I don't care for.

shut up nerd

Plum Chaser
Jul 2, 2011

by Lowtax
dying light looks great and i am hype for it

Plum Chaser
Jul 2, 2011

by Lowtax
to be fair women are indeed helpless and i'm glad mario set that in stone, i will kill anita sarkeesian

Plum Chaser
Jul 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Isizzlehorn posted:

It would be easier to associate the hostage as an actual person if the hostage didn't, you know, sit in one spot after being dropped and never say a thing ever. Like a flag.

Hostages, and people in general, don't just sit in one place and say nothing during times of extreme duress. Clearly, priority was given to the voice overs and how important it was to keep tabs on Havoc instead.

you've never been a hostage with armed robbers in the same room wrecking your house have you you gently caress

Plum Chaser
Jul 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Isizzlehorn posted:

It would be easier to associate the hostage as an actual person if the hostage didn't, you know, sit in one spot after being dropped and never say a thing ever. Like a flag.

Hostages, and people in general, don't just sit in one place and say nothing during times of extreme duress. Clearly, priority was given to the voice overs and how important it was to keep tabs on Havoc instead.

victim shaming fuckhead

Plum Chaser
Jul 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Isizzlehorn posted:

neither have you, link me an example or get out, links to cnn don't count for reference

Maybe there'd be yelling/screaming? Maybe the hostage would try helping, telling the rescuers that Bad Guy is out in the hall waiting, or a few were sitting in the next room?

But yes, please reinforce the stereotype that women can do nothing in a hostage situation because they are all traumatized wilting flowers, thanks.

yes the first thing you do when a bunch of armed men walk into your house, point their guns at you, tell you to shut up and get down on the floor as the look for valuables is to scream for help and attempt to walk around

EDIT: speaking from personal experience

Plum Chaser
Jul 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Isizzlehorn posted:

neither have you, link me an example or get out, links to cnn don't count for reference

Maybe there'd be yelling/screaming? Maybe the hostage would try helping, telling the rescuers that Bad Guy is out in the hall waiting, or a few were sitting in the next room?

But yes, please reinforce the stereotype that women can do nothing in a hostage situation because they are all traumatized wilting flowers, thanks.

i hope you become a hostage and get shot while trying to help your rescuers

Plum Chaser
Jul 2, 2011

by Lowtax
the crew is going to be a great game and i am hype for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plum Chaser
Jul 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Isizzlehorn posted:

video games, who gives a gently caress

well, up until it gets sexual, straight-faced physical beatings a-ok just a flag

bitch

• Locked thread