Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
Have any of you ever been in a real fight before?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Depressing Drawers
Dec 17, 2004
UR ALREADY DED
can we define the parameters of a real fight op because I think that would be a good starting point

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
been into a fight

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

no but my dad can beat up ur dad

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
yes

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011

Depressing Drawers posted:

can we define the parameters of a real fight op because I think that would be a good starting point

punches thrown or kicks used. basically anything physical beyond just pushing. my fights usually get to pushing and then fizzle out before i do serious damage to my enemies

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Many an orc or servant of chaos has died upon my blades op, but ask me not for the remembering.

azreal
Sep 2, 2011

Not since 6th grade

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
choked a dude

his neck not his dick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i don't fight i usually just have something heavy to clock a nigga out if I need to

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW
hell yeah im alpha nerd as gently caress and ready to dish out the hurt

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
Stick your head up your rear end and fight for air, op, imo

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
i figured no one in gbs has ever been into a fight before. guess i was right the whole time

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
I was in a fight right before I hosed your mom, she punches like a girl lol

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s35etSqDeF8

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
yes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1plPyJdXKIY

Depressing Drawers
Dec 17, 2004
UR ALREADY DED

lol

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
nigga i live the struggle every DAY

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE
My dad was a corrections officer at the local juvenile jail while I was in school.

It led to a LOT of fights.

(But I was probably the only teenager in the world with a legitimate gripe against his dad because of it.)

Kehveli
Apr 1, 2009

Push It Like You Push Your Girlfriend
Last time I was in a fight it was a street fight against some drunk estonian dude. I was drunk too but with much more experience so I just kept pretty much dodging though he got a few punches through and did this for a few minutes while slowly backing into a low wall which I then hopped and he was too drunk to follow.

I consider getting out without getting hurt and more importantly hurting someone else a decent enough outcome. Fights, especially with guns or knives getting pulled by unstable people are p unpredictable so I'm seriously just content in being in one piece.

edit: I'm not a tough guy at all, it's just that my lifestyle and people I hung out with at the time was what it was. Fuckin' junkies eh?

Kehveli fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Jun 10, 2014

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnmDFMrByOs

Depressing Drawers
Dec 17, 2004
UR ALREADY DED
anyone got that video of the two kids having a slap fight in their suburban driveway because that was lol

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
I came home this afternoon after picking up my copy of gta and I smelled something funny from my neighbors house. I went over there and the door was unlocked so I went right in. Sure enough there was my neighbor and two of his friends smoking to their hearts content. I told them they had two options, one- they could put the joints out or two- I would put the joints out for them. My neighbor had run ins with me before so he knew I meant business so he threw his joint down and told me to leave. I said you made a wise choice but I'm still calling the cops and then I turned to leave. My neighbor then got up off the couch got behind me and said a few cuss words and told me to mind my business. Well that did it. I turned around, took off my shades, looked him straight in the eye and said "lets get high". I then front kicked him a good 8 feet in the air. Then his other friend came at me with the bong, I grabbed his arm, snapped it and then hit him in the stomach with the bong. His other friend ran into the kitchen so I went after him. He was in the corner crying so I said "this is your brain" and then I grabbed a frying pan and said "this is your brain on drugs" and then I hit him in the head as hard as I could with the frying pan. After that I called the cops and they came over and arrested my neighbor and his friends. As I was leaving the sarge shouted out to me thanks. I turned around, took off my shades, looked him straight in the eye and said " well you know sarge, perhaps if we build a freaking dunkin doughnuts on this street it would give you guys a excuse to ride up here once or twice a week and keep the crime down. I then threw my shades on the ground to let him know I meant business. I feel pretty good about what I did for my neighborhood today.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
lol that aint a fight thats u runnin g away

naem
May 29, 2011

No because we live under the rule of law in a litigious society, I would however consider letting a very large man assault me and then press charges for monetary compensation

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

PLANNED NEIGHBORHOOD WITH NO SIDEWALKS

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

Depressing Drawers posted:

anyone got that video of the two kids having a slap fight in their suburban driveway because that was lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaZTRCz-tDg

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
yeah a few but at this point it's like eh, i'm not looking for trouble so if you get really hostile with me i'll walk away, if you follow me i might make you suck my dick

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

My last fight was in grade 5 and I won via headlock.

Depressing Drawers
Dec 17, 2004
UR ALREADY DED

yes!!!! yess!!!

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
girl hogging the tire swing in 5th grade. she punched me in my glasses and i cried like the baby bitch i am. :whatup:

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i got beat up once does that count

Depressing Drawers
Dec 17, 2004
UR ALREADY DED
I like these sissy slap fights because theyre funny as heck and no one gets hurt so that makes guilt free viewing

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXgP2YD5WjI

tapout dude fights like a gay retarded bitch

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.
i had to run into a fight to save a friend who was trapped in the middle of it.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I saw one of my roommates get slapped by a wigger after they got in a shouting match in a mcdonalds parking lot because he thought the wigger guy cut him off. Does that count?

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
I punched some dude in the dick at the movies. It was the Southpark movie. I guess it's been awhile.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
He was black boy who came over all the time, and I hated his cocksure attitude. Inevitably, a vile incident occurred between me and him. I was eating a meal in the kitchen when he came over and started bragging to my housemates about his success with girls. I couldn’t stand it, so I proceeded to ask them all if they were virgins. They all looked at me weirdly and said that they had lost their virginity long ago. I felt so inferior, as it reminded me of how much I have missed out in life. And then this black boy named Chance said that he lost his virginity when he was only thirteen! In addition, he said that the girl he lost his virginity to was a blonde white girl! I was so enraged that I almost splashed him with my orange juice. I indignantly told him that I did not believe him, and then I went to my room to cry. I cried and cried and cried, and then I called my mother and cried to her on the phone.
How could an inferior, ugly black boy be able to get a white girl and not me? I am beautiful, and I am half white myself. I am descended from British aristocracy.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Tortuga posted:

He was black boy who came over all the time, and I hated his cocksure attitude. Inevitably, a vile incident occurred between me and him. I was eating a meal in the kitchen when he came over and started bragging to my housemates about his success with girls. I couldn’t stand it, so I proceeded to ask them all if they were virgins. They all looked at me weirdly and said that they had lost their virginity long ago. I felt so inferior, as it reminded me of how much I have missed out in life. And then this black boy named Chance said that he lost his virginity when he was only thirteen! In addition, he said that the girl he lost his virginity to was a blonde white girl! I was so enraged that I almost splashed him with my orange juice. I indignantly told him that I did not believe him, and then I went to my room to cry. I cried and cried and cried, and then I called my mother and cried to her on the phone.
How could an inferior, ugly black boy be able to get a white girl and not me? I am beautiful, and I am half white myself. I am descended from British aristocracy.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

lol

• Locked thread