Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

didn't watch the whole thing when do they start loving

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!

Manifest posted:

PLANNED NEIGHBORHOOD WITH NO SIDEWALKS

yep, probably the gayest thing about this whole kerfluffle

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfdQpEcAk8w

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
in middle school me and my then best friend got into a really bad fight because that fucker stole my pen

i took the pen back from him, he punched me in the gut, then i socked him in the eye and we both fell on top of each other UFCstyle then had buttsex and got suspended b/c it was a catholic private school

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

nutranurse posted:

in middle school me and my then best friend got into a really bad fight because that fucker stole my pen

i took the pen back from him, he punched me in the gut, then i socked him in the eye and we both fell on top of each other UFC then had buttsex and got suspended b/c it was a catholic private school

since when do you get suspended for buttsex in catholic school

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
Yes and I got my rear end beat

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

My record is 58-1-1.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

redshirt posted:

My record is 58-1-1.

wow who beat you

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

THS posted:

wow who beat you

Some stupid giant. I was a fool to take him on directly.

I learned a powerful lesson that day.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

a lot, got a bunch of really interesting stories to go along with em' but I don't want to joeyvapes this poo poo because typing and sharing my ~mysterious past~ with you people is a gay waste of my time

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

one time a dude hit me in the face 3 times and then i hit him in the head with a chair

idk who won

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

The Tapout apparel brand has produced more instant comedy than any other brand in history. I don't think that was the founders' intention but whatever I think one of them is dead now so how smart can they even be?

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I've not only gotten into real fights but also had my poo poo unilaterally stomped several times. Gotta say I appreciated the former far more than the latter.

Unilateral fake pushy teenager fights end when the hegemon has made his point. When a unilateral real fight end, it's called a massacre.

Nathilus fucked around with this message at 11:42 on Jun 10, 2014

brakanjan
May 26, 2014
Yes and I learnt a vaulable lesson about fighting someone who is almost twice the size of you. They can hit harder and have more reach. I thought about this as my face was slowly exploding into pulp and all I noticed was his split lip and nose bleeding. Next time I should perhaps drink less and keep my mouth shut. But then how am I going to remember that when I am sober?

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I was hanging out with my idiot cousin at a bar. He was really drunk and saw his girlfriend talking with some black guys so he yelled "You loving friend of the family Lover!"

seconds later he was on the ground (A guy punched him in the face/head and he just 180d and hit the concrete) and before I had time to say "He totally deserved that!" the same guy (loving huge) threw a punch at me. I guess I lucked out and he only connected with my cheek. I just turned back and looked at him and before I had time to say anything he walked off. I'm still surprised that I wasn't knocked the gently caress out.

Lesson: Never hang out with your cousin from South Carolina.

Sephiroth_IRA fucked around with this message at 11:58 on Jun 10, 2014

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

This troper took a few levels when, after years of being a Woobie so pitiful Shinji would say what the heck is wrong with you, I had enough of a girl I liked always going for this tall, blond guy. When they were talking right in front of me in the street and holding arms and talking and all that, I said, "Shut. The. Hell. Up." The boy looks around and walks over, trying to look menacing. Martial arts studies come in. I take a punch to the forehead and then slide under and punch him in the stomach, he goes backwards and I land another one to his face. I then go berserk and full body tackle him. He managed to crawl away, and say, "That kid...is inhuman!"

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

brakanjan posted:

Yes and I learnt a vaulable lesson about fighting someone who is almost twice the size of you. They can hit harder and have more reach. I thought about this as my face was slowly exploding into pulp and all I noticed was his split lip and nose bleeding. Next time I should perhaps drink less and keep my mouth shut. But then how am I going to remember that when I am sober?

i've learnt a valuable lesson about being a really big dude which is that fighting owns

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

literally just yelled at a neighbor

im shaking with rage atm

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

brakanjan posted:

I think I saw that fight. You kept going on and on about how a guy can't do poo poo when he's flat on his back and I remember suggesting a helmet but you wouldn't listen. You also kept looking at your girlfriend and smiling/showboating for the audience instead of focusing on the guy twice your size.

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

brakanjan posted:

idgi, on TV a big guy against a much smaller guy is a fair fight because being big means you're real slow and dumb :saddowns:

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

everyone knows muscle slows you down, the best fighter is a 130 pound twink

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.
Yes, they loving suck. I have a permanent "pinkies up" on my right hand from nerve damage I got from winning a fight. I look like a ponce drinking malt liquor now.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA3WxjplKzo

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Torka posted:

everyone knows muscle slows you down, the best fighter is a 130 pound twink

the human body is vulnerable enough that pounding on someone with your fists isn't really the best way to go about destroying one. being 300 pounds of pure muscle has numerous advantages, but it's not gonna stop a good knee strike from bringing you down, make a shot to the nuts hurt any less, or stop improvised weapons from creating holes.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
I got kicked in the balls once.

It really hurt.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvjkHR_TlYE

brakanjan
May 26, 2014

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

I think I saw that fight. You kept going on and on about how a guy can't do poo poo when he's flat on his back and I remember suggesting a helmet but you wouldn't listen. You also kept looking at your girlfriend and smiling/showboating for the audience instead of focusing on the guy twice your size.

LOL, me with a girlfriend at the time I wish. No time to showboat I was to busy trying to strangle him (another mistake), I only started hitting him after he started hitting me and thought, that is probably a great idea, wish I had thought of that first. Showboating only happened when I was on the ground and I found a bottle to throw at him - that really pissed him off. Thank fk his girlfriend took pity on me when he was kicking me on the ground. She cleaned me up real nice. We mates now. Turned out he was a friend of a friend of a friend type thing - when he met me again he was so shocked that I had actually cut his lip he kept showing me telling me how its worse than it looks because he does not bruise easily. :)

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
Even though I was a D&D nerd who watched WWF wrestling and hung out talking about Robotech and poo poo, I fought an awful lot from middleschool untl high school. My last fight ended because this kid pulled out a knife and started yelling "come on" really loud. I was terrified really. Later I was talking to my friends because I was thinking about not going to school for a while because kid pulled a knife and I thought he was crazy. They told me he pulled the knife because he was scared. Apparently I had a reputation for beating people up?? It was like a light bulb went on in my head and I realized all those random people who fought with me for no reason over the years were just trying to bust a reputation I never knew I had. So after that I refused to fight anymore. People still wanted to though. I remember this one vividly

me: "I'm not going to fight you, man. Let's go home"
guy: "That's because you're scared. friend of the family."

i'm white. poo poo made no sense

BlueChocolate
Jan 4, 2014
do you think any of the pussies here even know how to throw a punch properly? lol

Lazerbeam
Feb 4, 2011

BlueChocolate posted:

do you think any of the pussies here even know how to throw a punch properly? lol

Am I supposed to keep my thumbs in or not please reply???

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

BlueChocolate posted:

Nope. These millennials are the weakest, lamest, least fighting generation mankind has ever produced.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Ilikedirt posted:

nigga i live the struggle every DAY

the struggle is real

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

i am literally ivan drago

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

haunted bong posted:

i am literally ivan drago

I'm Rocky IV.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

redshirt posted:

I'm Rocky IV.

you will lose

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

haunted bong posted:

you will lose

You'd think so, but I'm training in Siberia by hauling yaks and poo poo.

#Countrystrong

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I really want there to be a Rocky X.

Romes
Jun 18, 2003
I fight all the time; I've been training mma the past 6+ years, but let me tell you about street fights. No one who actually fights wants to get in to them for a couple reasons. One, as soon as anyone finds out you actually fight, they try to pick fights with you. Two, as soon as you drop them if there's any kind of security/police involved after and they find out you're a fighter they'll send you to jail and try to press maximum charges on you for being capable of defending yourself well.

Lastly, and most importantly, I never want to get in a street fight because I don't know anything about the other guy. If it's a street fight he must have done some ridiculous things to get to that point. This guy might have a knife, a gun, etc. If he comes at me and I feel this is even .00001% possible, I'm going to put him down as hard and quick as I possibly can to avoid any of those being introduced to the fight. He is going to get severely hurt.

That being said I've been in one street fight about 3 years ago at my brothers wedding. A fellow groomsman and myself were hot as hell from drinking/dancing so we went to the hotel lobby to cool off and play a game of chess. This drunk guy walks in from out on the street and start completely harassing these 2 girls and 1 guy in the lobby. He tried touching the girls, etc, and the guy was a tiny twig and obviously afraid to step up. So I asked him to leave them alone. Clearly he comes over to my friend and I and starts grabbing our chess pieces, messing up our game, etc. It gets to the point where I might get sucker punched so I stand up and ask him to leave. He gets up in my face, pretends like he's going to kiss me, then swings. I'm a little drunk, but it's all instinct at this point... I take a half step back out of his range and follow his punch back in. I grab his arm for an arm drag where I pull him towards me and myself behind him, sinking one hook and jumping on his back for the other at the same time. From the time he threw the punch within 1 second I was on his back with a rear naked choke sank deep. We fall to the floor and he's out cold in a matter of 6-7 seconds. I put an elbow in his ear so that he could remember what he'd done the next couple days, the hotel manager saw him swing at me and called the cops and told me I was fine to leave, so we returned to the reception and that was that. Being that I was a little drunk it honestly was mostly reactions and instinct.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

i fight the power daily

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

i fight for my right to party

• Locked thread