Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

i even fought the law

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

but the law won, so i'm 2-fer-3

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
I've been owned plenty of times irl

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
fighting is cool and bad rear end

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i have never been in a fight outside of school :)

Hui Tai Lang
Dec 31, 2009

Romes posted:

I fight all the time; ... Being that I was a little drunk it honestly was mostly reactions and instinct.

I wish I could have seen this one. Good job.

Mine isn't as cool, a small town Missouri bar, too many drinks. I tried to be noble and protect a girl from what I thought was an rear end in a top hat, but after a few beers I didn't see his friend sneaking up behind me with the baseball bat to my head (I didn't realize until my buddies told me later). Anyway, I didn't go down so both sides went in to drink more together as friends. Life was cooler then, take your hits and just move on, no BS, I just accepted that I lost.

Hui Tai Lang fucked around with this message at 16:04 on Jun 10, 2014

MadMattH
Sep 8, 2011

SirDan3k posted:

Yes, they loving suck. I have a permanent "pinkies up" on my right hand from nerve damage I got from winning a fight. I look like a ponce drinking malt liquor now.

This dude knows what's up. Even winning a fight hurts. Maybe permanently.

EDIT: :hfive: Hand injury bro! I have scars on my knuckles and some pretty bad arthritis from punching a kid with braces. It was well over 20 years ago.

MadMattH fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Jun 10, 2014

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
on the date i went into fight

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

i broke my hand on a kid's face when i was also a kid

MadMattH
Sep 8, 2011

satanic splash-back posted:

i broke my hand on a kid's face when i was also a kid

See? More hand injuries. We should be the "Cripple Crew" or something.

Budget Dracula
Jun 6, 2007

i was at dewey beach this past weekend and there was a big dust-up where some girl got ko'd by a huge dude then these guys start to square off like like they were clint eastwood but the cops ran up and tased them

Budget Dracula
Jun 6, 2007

it made me glad that i dont get into a lot of fights

Romes
Jun 18, 2003

Hui Tai Lang posted:

I wish I could have seen this one. Good job.

Mine isn't as cool, a small town Missouri bar, too many drinks. I tried to be noble and protect a girl from what I thought was an rear end in a top hat, but after a few beers I didn't see his friend sneaking up behind me with the baseball bat to my head (I didn't realize until my buddies told me later). Anyway, I didn't go down so both sides went in to drink more together as friends. Life was cooler then, take your hits and just move on, no BS, I just accepted that I lost.

Not as cool? lol you took a baseball bat to the head and impressed your attackers so much they bought you a drink. Sounds cool enough to me =P

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
"Fight" in middle school led to me getting a dislocated pinky. It's still hosed up.

What i miss about kid fights was that you always ended up being best friends with the guy you fought.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
I punched a guy in the gut because he didn't respect finders keepers, but I later found out he had a pretty sad home life.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

i was in a fight once but it was really sweaty and hot and we both started getting really horney and his face was all red and shiny and his hot breath on my neck was giving me goosebumps and well i think u can imagine how it went next ;)

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
my buddy just put someone in the hospital last night

fights are bad

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

i punched a guy and broke his nose and then we became best friends years later

that's my story

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I've been in maybe eight fights

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic
I got in like 10 fights and 7 of them were against my absolute best friend in the world. He is dead now, makes you think.

• Locked thread