Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
He says he isn't Canadian anymore but there's something about him I don't trust. Show me the certificate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
the taint never leaves

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

*beep boop* vote accepted *bzzt*

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i hope that smug jagoff gets cancer and dies. sooner the better

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

im marco rubio ama

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Christie 2016

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Wayside Bazaar posted:

Christie 2016

Christie 2016: "Sure Why Not"

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

Idiot Kicker posted:

He says he isn't Canadian anymore but there's something about him I don't trust. Show me the certificate

he's canadian to the core, just look at how little he understands about american law and government

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

quote:

But all along, what kept drawing my eye was a giant oil painting above the couch depicting Cruz as he delivered the first of his nine oral arguments before the Supreme Court. "I was 32 years old," he recalled. "It was abundantly clear we didn't have a prayer.... And I've always enjoyed the fact that as I'm sitting at my desk, I'm looking at a giant painting of me getting my rear end whipped 9-0." He gazed at the wall. It is an unusual painting: From the artist's vantage point, we see three other courtroom artists, each also drawing Cruz -- so the painting actually features not one but four images of young Cruz before the bench. "It is helpful," he explained to me, "for keeping one grounded."

http://www.gq.com/news-politics/newsmakers/201310/ted-cruz-republican-senator-october-2013

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
he bad man

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Ted Cruz is not a Texan FYI. Dunno and don't care if he is American. Also the Tea party is fuckin retarded but the Republican party is cool.

Wki
Dec 12, 2012

Emily's sassy lime.
Cigar? Toss it in a can. It is so tragic.
Pull up, Eva, we're here! Wave! Pull up!
I don't trust anyone that shortens their name using a Z.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

texaholic posted:

Ted Cruz is not a Texan FYI. Dunno and don't care if he is American. Also the Tea party is fuckin retarded but the Republican party is cool.

because this tea party thing is a fad that is receding instead of continuing to gain influence

didnt the texas republican party recently endorse gay reparative therapy lmao are they determined to never have anyone under 40 vote for them ever

not that this is NOT an endorsements of the democratic party please dont vote for anyone

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
A ted cruise is when a group of dwarf leather daddy bears stand in a line and you lay on a mechanic creeper and roll between their legs as slow as you like

Not sure about a ted cruz op, maybe the z means you use a skateboard?

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

The Cruz missile.

Nog
May 15, 2006

run for president?

that dude is cruzing for a bruisin

Wki
Dec 12, 2012

Emily's sassy lime.

ripped0ff posted:

run for president?

that dude is cruzing for a bruisin

Campaign is on Cruz control.

Are we done with these jokes now?

Nog
May 15, 2006

Wki posted:

Campaign is on Cruz control.

Are we done with these jokes now?

nope sorry, we're taking this all the way back to old gbs where the only acceptable jokes are puns

Wki
Dec 12, 2012

Emily's sassy lime.

ripped0ff posted:

nope sorry, we're taking this all the way back to old gbs where the only acceptable jokes are puns

Fine, I'm going to go watch some Cruzerweight boxing. Let me know when you guys are done.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

THS posted:

because this tea party thing is a fad that is receding instead of continuing to gain influence

didnt the texas republican party recently endorse gay reparative therapy lmao are they determined to never have anyone under 40 vote for them ever

not that this is NOT an endorsements of the democratic party please dont vote for anyone

I don't vote or follow politics but all the Democrats I run into come off as whiny cry babies.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
SECRET CUBAN

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

lol he renounced his canadian citizenship even though it wouldn't preclude him from running

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

THS posted:

Typical lib, criticizes republicans and is too afraid of stepping on toes to actually endorse some one

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

vote maoist

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
This country's ready for some Cruz Control.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
this guy is cruzin for a bruisin

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
ted cruz is a rancid oval office and should choke to death on his own vomit

Ghostsauce
Jun 4, 2005

scared you didnt i lmbo
down here in Texas Ted Cruz is actually one of the more reasonable politicans

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW

Idiot Kicker posted:

john mccain was born in panama

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-NshzYK9y0&feature=kp

In Zero We Trust
Jul 14, 2011
Im starting to not like this ted crux guy

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Ghostsauce posted:

down here in Texas Ted Cruz is actually one of the more reasonable politicans

that is really sad

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Hector Beerlioz posted:

This country's ready for some Cruz Control.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThWUmP-9plk

Ted and Hillary will use 90's nostalgia as a cudgel against one another

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009

Arian_Samurai posted:

SECRET CUBAN

This is where you sit in a giant innertube naked with as many other men as can fit and a man dressed as a coast guard swims up underneath and probes for contraband

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Read The Dead Zone.

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW
if john mccain was president, the whole birth cert would be muted.

kinda wish it swayyed that way, iran?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDZxcR0E-PE

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009

redshirt posted:

Read The Dead Zone.

This is where a group of guys picks the biggest nerd amongst them and crowns him the steven king by beating him about the anus until the nerves are so dead he can't feel the extreme penetrations by sentient worm aliens

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW
we are really blind arent we

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
im going to enjoy watching ted cruz burn his own party to the ground if he doesnt get to be the GOP candidate in 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

SpazmasterX posted:

he's canadian to the core, just look at how little he understands about american law and government

that actually guarantees that hes an american, actually

• Locked thread