Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cnut the Great
Post nice things about yourself, your fellow GBS posters, and the Something Awful forums as a whole.

I'll start. One nice thing about myself is that I always make an effort to empathize with other people, even people I dislike. A nice thing about my fellow GBS posters is that they're always entertaining, even when they're being kind of dumb and/or mean (kind of a backhanded compliment, heh, but you get what I'm saying). A nice thing about the Something Awful forums is the fact that they inspired a couple of 12-year-old girls to ritually stab another girl and leave her to bleed out in the woods.

All right, your turn. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst

gently caress u

haunted bong

kill you are self

SHISHKABOB

This website makes me want to puke

cool new Metroid game

hail satan

:gas:

Cnut the Great
All right, some pretty good responses so far. I like how you guys are expressing yourself, I really like it. But in the future, I'd appreciate it if you guys could try to stick to the format I established in the OP. It's not exactly a requirement, but it would make me real happy and so I hope you can at least think about maybe doing that. Though I like to think that I made this thread for you, not for me.

SHISHKABOB

Fuc you

haunted bong

eat a dic k

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Every time I feel happy and content I am reminded by goons that I should probably kill myself if I get the chance. Goons are remarkably consistent in their advice. :)

Cnut the Great
Oh dear, well, that's all right. I have to say I was expecting a slightly more positive response, but you have to take things as they come, I suppose. No use dwelling on what-ifs and maybes. At least that's what my mother always said, bless her soul. This could even be a good thing. Maybe we all just need to let all these negative feelings out and then afterwards we'll feel much better and we can have a civil discussion. Yes, in fact I really think that's it. Gosh, now I'm all excited again! :sun:

MOOBS!

benedick you are trying and i honestly appreciate that. everyone here tries to be a funny rear end in a top hat but its all rear end in a top hat and no funny. just constant assholes spewing poo poo.

i appreciate you benedick and that makes me feel pretty good

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
makes sense, this forum is a pasty cottage cheese looking rear end hanging over the edges of an unhygienic toilet seat constantly expelling wretched feces into a over full toilet, splashing said fecal matter all over the previously mentioned rear end cheeks in a glorious never ending cycle of fetid fecal failure

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
No hugboxes

MOOBS!

Luvcow posted:

makes sense, this forum is a pasty cottage cheese looking rear end hanging over the edges of an unhygienic toilet seat constantly expelling wretched feces into a over full toilet, splashing said fecal matter all over the previously mentioned rear end cheeks in a glorious never ending cycle of fetid fecal failure

gbs 1.4 the wal*mart bathroom of the internet

MOOBS!

i really want to love you spanish manlove but you keep dicking me over

City of Glompton

aww, good morning guys, welcome to byob, I think you'll like it here. :glomp: let's be friends!

MOOBS!

Siluvayne posted:

aww, good morning guys, welcome to byob, I think you'll like it here. :glomp: let's be friends!

like every thread i post in ends up here and i get pretty intimidated by all the colors and stuff moving in the background

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I'm tired, but I will survive.

Captain No-mates

i think my butt looks good in these denim shorts today

City of Glompton

MOOBS! posted:

like every thread i post in ends up here and i get pretty intimidated by all the colors and stuff moving in the background

come hang out with us, it's really not that scary. try it for a day, :justpost: and see what happens! it'll be good I bet!

vyst

Siluvayne posted:

come hang out with us, it's really not that scary. try it for a day, :justpost: and see what happens! it'll be good I bet!

its a trap

Ace of Baes
BYOB is all about the love!!! Now slowly reveal intimate details about yourself that we can passive-aggressively bring up and cut you down with

Looke

I like your avatar op, stitch is a really funny character and makes lots of funny sounds and always causes trouble lol

Cnut the Great
dang my thread ended up in byob. well i really liked this thread and i thought it was going smashingly well so i guess that means byob must be a pretty cool forum!

Cnut the Great

Looke posted:

I like your avatar op, stitch is a really funny character and makes lots of funny sounds and always causes trouble lol

thanks! i agree and feel the same way about your avatar.

google THIS

yes threads that rise above the gbs standard are generally promoted to byob where they can truly flourish

Captain No-mates

Jett posted:

yes threads that rise above the gbs standard are generally promoted to byob where they can truly flourish

:agreed:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Oh no I walked into the Thugbox instead help

Cnut the Great
hm, well, the thing is, this thread was tailor made specifically for my chums in GBS......but i'm sure that with a little bit of elbow grease and just a dash of positive thinking it can easily adapt to the needs and expectations of BYOB.

to that effect:

Nacho Destroyer posted:

BYOB is all about the love!!! Now slowly reveal intimate details about yourself that we can passive-aggressively bring up and cut you down with

ok! a scandalous part of my anatomy is quite crooked, but that's all i'll say for now ;)

google THIS

Benedick Cuckold posted:

ok! a scandalous part of my anatomy is quite crooked, but that's all i'll say for now ;)

incoming byob superstar

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Benedick Cuckold posted:

Yep, you belong in BYOB alright! :woop:

vyst

crooked in which direction this is important

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

vyst posted:

crooked in which direction this is important

inverted

Cnut the Great
hm well i did say i would say no more but since you guys are being so nice....

...it's tilted a bit to the right at about a twenty-five degree angle

Silly Ray Cyrus

Forget it
I'm very patient and understanding

Byob peeps is fun and silly and I dig it.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

is it your point of view all my friends say about me what a card that fella what a kooky off center wit and then i grip my parts just so and squeeze ever so gently it's a wonderful time to be alive

SIDS Vicious

benedick you finally made a thread yay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

Nacho Destroyer posted:

lol

• Locked thread