Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Said it before and I'll say it again, I like past Donna's hair better.

Norma, no!

muscles like this! fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Mar 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

muscles like this? posted:

Said it before and I'll say it again, I like past Donna's hair better.

Blasphemy!

Louis is gonna be cursed.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that events of this episode will reveal why Harvey doesn't talk to his brother anymore.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
How did he even find him in a grocery store? :psyduck:

dpkg chopra
Jun 9, 2007

Fast Food Fight

Grimey Drawer

PaganGoatPants posted:

How did he even find him in a grocery store? :psyduck:

Harvey knows everything except how to be in an actual relationship.

Also, that wire thing was such a copout solution.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Ur Getting Fatter posted:

that wire thing was such a copout solution.

I was gonna say the proposal was :shrug:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I was going to make a comment about Harvey looking exactly the same as 12 years ago but thinking back, Gabriel Macht does look pretty much the same.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I'm surprised Mike called Rachel's dad and didn't just pop out from behind the shower curtain when he was taking a poo poo.

"Sir I knew you would be here!"

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Robert Zane's house has the worst security.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Also, that wire thing was such a copout solution.

But it'd work IRL. I thought it was hilarious.

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!
Shoulda put a ring on it Harvey.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

Accretionist posted:

But it'd work IRL. I thought it was hilarious.

Yeah, I was totally thinking "Why isn't Harvey taping this" but then I started thinking about how there have been similar conversations in the past that totally weren't recorded, and then blammo there it is. Forstman's too rich to be beaten that easily though, like he said he'll be back.

Too bad that they're really letting a major corp. get away with cutting corners and letting like a 100 people on a train die, but hey, gotta keep Donna out of prison folks!

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

NowonSA posted:

Yeah, I was totally thinking "Why isn't Harvey taping this" but then I started thinking about how there have been similar conversations in the past that totally weren't recorded, and then blammo there it is. Forstman's too rich to be beaten that easily though, like he said he'll be back.

Too bad that they're really letting a major corp. get away with cutting corners and letting like a 100 people on a train die, but hey, gotta keep Donna out of prison folks!

When Harvey does it it's ok. When anyone else on the show does it they get hosed.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

PaganGoatPants posted:

When Harvey does it it's ok. When anyone else on the show does it they get hosed.

That pretty much sums up Suits in general, really.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Also they never got a responsible party to admit anything in the train situation, it was all just lawyers snapping back and forth.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Norma who? :psyduck:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Xoidanor posted:

Norma who? :psyduck:

Norma is Louis' secretary and before this episode the running gag was that you never saw her.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Did they resolve Donna's legal troubles at all?

misguided rage
Jun 15, 2010

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:
They blackmailed the other attorney and it's gone away now probably

HOT SQUATS
Sep 24, 2006

How all the DJ's cut
How all the DJ's cut
Cut me a slice of your track now

Accretionist posted:

Mike and Harvey got the train company to get their witness to recant, if I recall correctly.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Accretionist posted:

Harvey paid off people.

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

I dunno if anyone else still watches (and I'm half a season behind), but looks like Covert Affairs got cancelled. Kinda bummed, the show really picked up last season.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

Yep looks like it, I remember reading it was cancelled some time ago. I only caught a few episodes here and there, I definitely dug the ridiculousness of the blind computer analyst super operative though.

Punc
Nov 3, 2009

Ass to Ass.
Finally managed to watch the end and it's.. it's not good is it :( .
So are Harvey and Louis actually doing anything now that they are both named parters? Don't they get more tasks or something? Why would you even bring all these silly plots if you're going back to the status quo anyway? Just don't bother with them and make the show funny again.

I also gotte admit I'm not the biggest fan of the whole Donna + Harvey couple thing. If season 5 ends with Donna + Harvey and Mike + Rachel duo wedding I'm going to be pretty disappointed.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Seeing USA's policies in the past I'm doubting we're going to get more than two more seasons out of this.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

muscles like this? posted:

Seeing USA's policies in the past I'm doubting we're going to get more than two more seasons out of this.

Why can't usa be like tnt. Keep the status quo generally and then have a season long plot that ultimately shakes things up. Las Vegas was awesome at it. Too bad it got canceled early.

dpkg chopra
Jun 9, 2007

Fast Food Fight

Grimey Drawer
My small office recently moved to a new location after the two owners split, and now I can't help but wonder how much money Jessica has had to spend on new business cards and stationary over the past 3 years.

Maybe by now she just tells her employees to cross out whatever name and/or scribble in the new one?

patentmagus
May 19, 2013

My small office recently moved to a new location after the two owners split, and now I can't help but wonder how much money Jessica has had to spend on new business cards and stationary over the past 3 years.

Maybe by now she just tells her employees to cross out whatever name and/or scribble in the new one?

For stationary just update the template, the laser printer handles the rest. As for business cards, tell the associates to keep handing out the old ones because the contact information will still work.

One of the signs of being important, like a name partner, is having an accurate business card and two ply toilet paper in a restricted use bathroom. Everyone else has to make do.

dpkg chopra
Jun 9, 2007

Fast Food Fight

Grimey Drawer

patentmagus posted:

For stationary just update the template, the laser printer handles the rest. As for business cards, tell the associates to keep handing out the old ones because the contact information will still work.

One of the signs of being important, like a name partner, is having an accurate business card and two ply toilet paper in a restricted use bathroom. Everyone else has to make do.

I was joking but there's no way that law firm of that size goes around handing out outdated business cards. Louis probably demanded his were embossed.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I was joking but there's no way that law firm of that size goes around handing out outdated business cards. Louis probably demanded his were embossed.

Louis orders his special if I remember.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Business cards are loving cheap, why would they not reprint them each time?

patentmagus
May 19, 2013

Shooting Blanks posted:

Lead time. They'll have a new name by the time the order is received and distributed.

JRay88
Jan 4, 2013

Shooting Blanks posted:

Did you miss the part where Lewis tried to order his own cards? Posting from my iPad or I would find it on YouTube.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
Debating business cards when there's far more poo poo that they do that is insane. :psyduck:

KilGrey
Mar 13, 2005

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? Just put your lips together and blow...

Holyshoot posted:

Debating business cards when there's far more poo poo that they do that is insane. :psyduck:

http://youtu.be/qoIvd3zzu4Y

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

My god, the off-white color :vince:.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Ok I retract my statement.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

I just binged seasons 1-3 over the past week and now I'm halfway through season 4 and I don't know what I'm going to do without at least watching two episodes a day. How do you guys do it :qq:

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Martytoof posted:

I just binged seasons 1-3 over the past week and now I'm halfway through season 4 and I don't know what I'm going to do without at least watching two episodes a day. How do you guys do it :qq:

My Litt Up mug helps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?

Martytoof posted:

It'll take the edge off:unsmith:

• Locked thread