Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beer pal

things are looking bleak for the long-term sustainability of zero-g slapstick after reports that a russian cosmonaut using fart propulsion at the international space station failed to garner even a chuckle from his compatriots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

deep dish peat moss

are they, though?

deep dish peat moss

building a zero-gravity bong would be really funny

poverty goat

its really hard to smoke in space because the smoke pools around the cherry and smothers it out if you dont keep it moving constantly so i assume theyre all about some vaporizers

poverty goat

nasa probably has some high tech zero gravity oil pens to go with their regular high tech zero gravity pens

dogcrash truther
We've received a garbled transmission from the station: BBBZT...eels do nothing! Repeat: banana peels dBBBZZZZZZT...help us, God help us all, TRANSMISSION ENDS

El Spider

remove eyes from their orbits and take funny pictures in zero g

beer pal

word is the americans are working on a gallagher routine where the watermelon remains intact and they go flying. testing still inconclusive, but theyre optimistic.

deep dish peat moss

beer pal posted:

word is the americans are working on a gallagher routine where the watermelon remains intact and they go flying. testing still inconclusive, but theyre optimistic.

lol

Bukowski

hammulder
How I wanna suicide: hotbox an EVA suit and float around toward earth for like a week just ripped as gently caress until I hit the atmosphere and get burned to ash that's not even gonna make it to the surface

the unabonger

beer pal posted:

dogcrash truther

beer pal posted:

Count Thrashula

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
man getting high in space would be fuckin awesomeeeeeeeeee

Count Thrashula

like imagine you just take a huge rip and then just flooooaaaattttt

dogcrash truther
mission control: we're worried about the astronauts. Two days ago they told us they were tired of slapstick and wanted to try something a little more "cerebral." Then they sat in a circle in midair and started touching each others faces and cooing.

weird

by zen death robot

beer pal posted:

Count Thrashula

remember when gallagher's brother had a standup thing but really he was just being gallagher

is gallagher still alive? or do they just pick a new guy to play gallagher so he's immortal?

cuntman.net

a clown car but its in space

beer pal

ive been reading comments on the articles, and people are always saying how about gently pushing a cream pie and floating it into another guy's face. im like, come on. like we havent tried that. thats day one poo poo.

Looke

rape

nvm no cake

Count Thrashula

hm good point

deep dish peat moss

I was just talking to a russian friend of mine who confirmed that the race is on up there to see who can be the first one to cum straight in to the sun.

The X-man cometh

QPZIL posted:

remember when gallagher's brother had a standup thing but really he was just being gallagher

is gallagher still alive? or do they just pick a new guy to play gallagher so he's immortal?

Gallagher comes out of medically induced coma - http://www.oregonlive.com/celebrity-news/index.ssf/2012/03/comedian_gallagher_comes_out_o.html

Slaapaav

by Azathoth

Funnypost Collabo posted:

are they, though?

i never got an answer about this if he smoked actual weed in space or not when i asked in some other thread

Looke

Slaapaav posted:

i never got an answer about this if he smoked actual weed in space or not when i asked in some other thread

i think it's like their processed poo poo or something like that

the unabonger

Slaapaav posted:

that picture is photoshopped, but you never know...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

lol

• Locked thread