Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

just fyi to the penny pinching jews of ddrd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Cool, can't wait to get Gay Indie Game 69 for 75% off and AAA Trash Pile 420 for 25% off.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
wow magicka 90% off!

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
i personally can't wait for the new trading card gimmick

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoGxA48HQ1g

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

elf help book posted:

wow magicka 90% off!

magicka is fully sick

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Same here friend. Really excited for this.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
cant wait for shitlords to buy a bunch of bad rats copies, then try to gift it to goons as a hilarious joke, then realize everyone already owns it

then kill themselves

Dec 26, 2012

i am all kinds of excited for the continued gamification of spending money

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
lol the best part of the 2014 winter sale was when all the card bots started buying up the disappearing winter sale cards until they ran out of money and all the cards disappeared from their inventories

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Cool, can't wait to get Gay Indie Game 69 for 75% off and AAA Trash Pile 420 for 25% off.

HeyCrapOnThis
Jul 3, 2002

why is everyone so angry sometimes they have good sales on things and it literally doesn't affect you at all if you don't want to buy anything

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I pretty much have all the games I want from previous sales and bundles.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

HeyCrapOnThis posted:

why is everyone so angry sometimes they have good sales on things and it literally doesn't affect you at all if you don't want to buy anything

the cashier at my local grocery informed me that the peanut butter I was purchasing was 25% off I'm still fuming

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Benny D posted:

the cashier at my local grocery informed me that the peanut butter I was purchasing was 25% off I'm still fuming

this triggered me

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

HeyCrapOnThis posted:

some of us have a mental disorder that causes us to buy everything that we see on sale

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

can't wait to buy train simulator and its ten thousand dlcs

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
getting a sweet deal and then subsequently forgetting about it about 10 minutes later provides me with a more enjoyable rush than playing whatever it was i bought

original thought i know but there it is guys

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
gonna buy witcher 1 + 2 during this steam sale, i think

i still have a boxed copy of 1 but i have no idea how to install it with the special edition anymore

Dec 26, 2012

theres probably a way to redeem your boxed copy on gog for a free downloadable version, theyre pretty cool about that

Grakdesh
Jul 21, 2005

High-functioning otaku.

gonna buy witcher 1 + 2 during this steam sale, i think

i still have a boxed copy of 1 but i have no idea how to install it with the special edition anymore

Can you put the CD key/serial no. on some digital download site? I heard that if you have a gog version you can get it on steam for free or something.

Grakdesh
Jul 21, 2005

High-functioning otaku.
2slow

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Grakdesh posted:

Can you put the CD key/serial no. on some digital download site? I heard that if you have a gog version you can get it on steam for free or something.

I think you can put the key you get with steam on gog.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

just fyi to the penny pinching jews of ddrd

saldos de verão

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

i loving hate the portuguese

Dec 26, 2012

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

I think you can put the key you get with steam on gog.

its this yeah

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

who cares i have all the fucken games

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

*le me, derping over to le Steam store to checky out the fan-tastic prices*
le gaben: yo, i heard you like art and thinking significant thoughts, so for you i give le spec ops le line for fifty percent off
le me: lo, i hast not seen a deal this epic since the time of Amazon Tony! my wallet!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

rip amazon tony

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

conceitedguy posted:

le gaben: yo, i heard you like art and thinking significant thoughts, so for you i give le spec ops le line for fifty percent off
le me: lo, i hast not seen a deal this epic since the time of Amazon Tony! my wallet!

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Neurolimal posted:

cant wait for shitlords to buy a bunch of bad rats copies, then try to gift it to goons as a hilarious joke, then realize everyone already owns it

then kill themselves

i finally get the joke of bad rats

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

conceitedguy posted:

Just take my money already, Gaben!

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

conceitedguy posted:

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

elf help book posted:

rip amazon tony

what happened?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Action Tortoise posted:

what happened?

he ate a gummy bear the size of his head and died

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

elf help book posted:

he ate a gummy bear the size of his head and died

condolences

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5DdD2dTDBo

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
Can't wait to get 35% off a ton of amazing early access hits like "day z" and "war z" and "rust"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buckwild Dorf
Apr 5, 2011

by XyloJW
I pledge, as a true PC Gamer working hard to ebb the flow of capitalist bullshit permeating throughout our industry, to set all trading card values at $69.69 on the marketplace, to buy no game that is below 75% off, to not purchase games I know too be bad, and Always Pick Final Fantasy Remasters For The Flash Sale.

• Locked thread