Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloodfart McCoy

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Okay so my buddy picked up a couple pet spiders the other day and we're looking for names. The first one is named Dee Spider. What should the second one be? Preferably gender neutral.

My first thought for a name was Holocaust Blooper Webcraft, or HB Webcraft.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
Webby. Just go with webby and all the world will be fine.

bog pixie

Fulfon Regimax

Bloodfart McCoy

Spider puns are welcome too

City of Glompton

jfc, short for jesus loving christ, which is what many people say when they see a big and/or surprise spider.

ulvir

call him captain squiggles. then you can be all cute about it with your friends. like "oh you should come home and see my new pet captain squiggles!" and they'll be like "oh cool sounds cute, what is he?" and you can be all "oh just wait and see, but hes really adorbs." and they'll be shocked when they find out its a tarantula that will mess their poo poo up if hes out of the cage and they do even the slightest thing that pisses it off.

ulvir

ulvir posted:

call him captain squiggles. then you can be all cute about it with your friends. like "oh you should come home and see my new pet captain squiggles!" and they'll be like "oh cool sounds cute, what is he?" and you can be all "oh just wait and see, but hes really adorbs." and they'll be shocked when they find out its a tarantula that will mess their poo poo up if hes out of the cage and they do even the slightest thing that pisses it off.

this is a good name because its ironic, you see. a cute name for something that many ppl find terrifying.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Dat Spider

the unabonger
deez nuts

dee spider and deez nuts

PandaCookies

Delicious endangered confection!
Spider Agnew, or Ron Paul

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
Ser Pounce

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
Kennedy & Khrushchev

Bloodfart McCoy

The Fresh Prince posted:

deez nuts

dee spider and deez nuts

Cych

your spider friend deserves a lot more than a stupid spider pun for a name.

Cych

ulvir posted:

spiders are cute af and friends of all people.

Ben Smash

LARDROOM
thunderfuck the vagina destroyer

cuntman.net

fido

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flynn Taggart

I had a rose footed tarantula when I was a wee lad and I named her Rosie

• Locked thread