Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

so you've got a friend who's claustrophobic, right? so you put a blindfold on them and say you have a surprise for them and they're already nervous on account of being blindfolded and you drive them around and walk them across and up something and then there are all of these strange unfamiliar noises and they're starting to freak out like wtf man where the gently caress are we and you keep going hold on just a little longer

and finally you take off their blindfold and surprise! they're on a submarine 1,000 feet beneath the ocean and it's not going to surface for weeks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain No-mates

get an arachnophobic friend and knock them unconscious and then get a spider to lay eggs under their skin lmao

cuntman.net

destroy the world

Ben Smash

LARDROOM
have you seen the new dumb and dumber trailer? Harry pretends to be crazy and gets institutionalized for 20 years to say gotcha to Lloyd. That's Highest :effort:

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
I have an awesome idea for a new reality TV show. There's this guy, and he doesn't know about the show. And, when he comes home from work, they're is a staged crime scene at his house and fake cops tell him that his wife and kids have been killed. Then, they arrest him, because he's the main suspect. He spends the next months of his life behind bars while he awaits his trial. His trial is hilariously bad, and lots of grave details are revealed, his wife was cheating on him, his brother molested his kids, etc. All of this builds up to the judge and jury declaring his guilt. The next decades of his life are filmed as he appeals and loses. The grand finale is his execution, they inject him with something harmless and as he lies they're awaiting to die, the prank is revealed and that America has been watching him the whole time, then his wife and kids come in the room.

Gross Dude fucked around with this message at 17:04 on Jun 12, 2014

google THIS

Gross Dude posted:

I have an awesome idea for a new reality TV show. There's this guy, and he doesn't know about the show. And, when he comes home from work, they're is a staged crime scene at his house and fake cops tell him that his wife and kids have been killed. Then, they arrest him, because he's the main suspect. He spends the next months of his life behind bars while he awaits his trial. His trial is hilariously bad, and lots of fame details are revealed, his wife was cheating on him, his brother molested his kids, etc. All of this builds up to the judge and jury declaring his guilt. The next decades of his life are filmed as he appeals and loses. The grand finale is his execution, they inject him with something harmless and as he lies they're awaiting to die, the prank is revealed and that America has been watching him the whole time, then his wife and kids come in the room.

i hope they at least give the guy a t-shirt or something for being a good sport

the show could be called "franked" as a portmanteau of "frame" and "prank" and the shirt says "i got franked"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Gross Dude posted:

I have an awesome idea for a new reality TV show. There's this guy, and he doesn't know about the show. And, when he comes home from work, they're is a staged crime scene at his house and fake cops tell him that his wife and kids have been killed. Then, they arrest him, because he's the main suspect. He spends the next months of his life behind bars while he awaits his trial. His trial is hilariously bad, and lots of fame details are revealed, his wife was cheating on him, his brother molested his kids, etc. All of this builds up to the judge and jury declaring his guilt. The next decades of his life are filmed as he appeals and loses. The grand finale is his execution, they inject him with something harmless and as he lies they're awaiting to die, the prank is revealed and that America has been watching him the whole time, then his wife and kids come in the room.

this concludes the thread.

• Locked thread