Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do you think of the roma
they are a marginalized minority and anyone making generalities about them is a poo poo head racist
they are thieving poo poo heads and anyone who makes excuses for them only allows their terrible culture to propagate
hmm...not sure op, you loving idiot
fuckin gyppo stole my wallet
View Results

• Locked thread
The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiTE3tfe7qM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

I've hated gypsies ever since that gypsy curse

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Hey I got an idea. Why don't I load up my family into a lovely camper, refuse to register any new born kids with any government so that they won't get education, health services, retirement benefits, passport, etc, and instead travel around stealing wallets and beating the poo poo out of each other? Culture!

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

No. 6 posted:

Hey I got an idea. Why don't I load up my family into a lovely camper, refuse to register any new born kids with any government so that they won't get education, health services, retirement benefits, passport, etc, and instead travel around stealing wallets and beating the poo poo out of each other? Culture!

as long as that poo poo ends up on youtube i'm 100% ok with this

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
so this is like a European thing?

I've never met a gypsy. except Eugene hutz, one time, he was pretty cool.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

tbh not sure if irish travellers are even funnier than gypsies or not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nNzv5dKAwM

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Are these the same people on TLC's hit TV show "My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding"?

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

Nelson Mandingo posted:

I've never been to europe and live in America please euros tell me about the Roma.

They're in America, every summer they come through the midwest and "fix" asphalt driveways and give "free" roof and basement inspections. They convince dopes to front them money to go get repair materials and they never come back. They look like any other working-class local person so they only stand out by their behavior and their really nice cars.

klosterdev
Oct 10, 2006

Na na na na na na na na Batman!
TLC: "The Roma are perfectly normal people that just have a very different culture!"*

*" They're actually a bunch of lunatics ha ha look at these freaks! "

Then again that's the premise of every TLC show.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Those are the tomatoes right

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Myron Baloney posted:

They're in America, every summer they come through the midwest and "fix" asphalt driveways and give "free" roof and basement inspections. They convince dopes to front them money to go get repair materials and they never come back. They look like any other working-class local person so they only stand out by their behavior and their really nice cars.

I'm down with anything bad that happens to people in the mid west

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
If you read the target employee manual you will find that Code Orange means gypsies.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

i dunno they got the poo poo holocausted out of them. they did do better than the jews though

makes sense if a concentration camp is the ritz compared to your regular camp

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011
gypsies are a mixed bag. i lived in romania where they are everywhere. i remember an apartment they moved out off that was infested withcochroaches despite the walls being made of concrete.

the women are will gently caress for bubblegum tho and they have nice msic they probably stole from somewhere.

id rather spend time with gypos than romanians because in the end romanians are subhuman nazis.

Dog Fat Man Chaser
Jan 13, 2009

maybe being miserable
is not unpredictable
maybe that's
the problem
with me

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Those are the tomatoes right

You can get them on pizza but I think that's super weird.

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

If you put all of Europe's gypsies in New Jersey then New Jersey would still look the same. Lol.

Snooki :allears:

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

i dunno they got the poo poo holocausted out of them. they did do better than the jews though

no see gypsies are like wildebeest

when you try to holocaust them all you get are the fattest, slowest ones and the rest pack up their poo poo along with the poo poo of some other people who happened to be nearby and not have very good locks and before you know they're off and you're left wondering when will i ever see these swarthy men of mystery again and more importantly how much did they gently caress up when they stole my car stereo? can i just put a new one in or did they rip out all the wires and poo poo? gently caress

anyway aliens definitely exist and i think our only hope is to repeatedly try to wipe out the gypsies until natural selection forces them to become a nomadic race of superhuman warriors so that when the martians show up to tripod all of poo poo some crazy motherfucker will ramp his caravan into one of them and steal its car stereo and in the process gently caress all its wiring up so bad that it explodes in slow motion

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

cock hero flux posted:

no see gypsies are like wildebeest

when you try to holocaust them all you get are the fattest, slowest ones and the rest pack up their poo poo along with the poo poo of some other people who happened to be nearby and not have very good locks and before you know they're off and you're left wondering when will i ever see these swarthy men of mystery again and more importantly how much did they gently caress up when they stole my car stereo? can i just put a new one in or did they rip out all the wires and poo poo? gently caress

anyway aliens definitely exist and i think our only hope is to repeatedly try to wipe out the gypsies until natural selection forces them to become a nomadic race of superhuman warriors so that when the martians show up to tripod all of poo poo some crazy motherfucker will ramp his caravan into one of them and steal its car stereo and in the process gently caress all its wiring up so bad that it explodes in slow motion

nigga what u high as fuk

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
these guys looks :coal: as heck. wanna hang out with them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o6AEuj09q4

would probably wanna keep a close eye on my wallet though

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
my only gypsy story (usa) was when i was working at a video store years ago back when VHS tapes were getting replaced by DVDs. so we had a huge stockpile of old tapes selling for 50c each. anyways this gypsy family would come in during the middle of the weekdays and root through them, picking out weird 80s poo poo like Jane Fonda's Workout Challenge and haggling on the price. like 10 tapes for 10c each? we sold a lot of VHS tapes that way. and that poo poo was practically worthless so who *really* got ripped off? us or them? (probably us.) but it was win-win. nice people.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

my grandfather delivered some gypsy boss's baby in like the 60s and they named him an honorary Gypsy Prince in thanks. they also stole all the sheets from the hospital. i wonder if its hereditary and im the heir to an honorary gypsy princedom.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

my grandfather delivered some gypsy boss's baby in like the 60s and they named him an honorary Gypsy Prince in thanks. they also stole all the sheets from the hospital. i wonder if its hereditary and im the heir to an honorary gypsy princedom.

Someday you will inherit the famed gypo caravan. Just make sure to spray for roaches first.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

i'd also wonder whether i'm an heir to some previously enjoyed gypsy sheets

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

my kingdom! *looks out at overgrown backlot with a couple of rusted cars sitting on it*

naem
May 29, 2011

What's with all the hostility towards them in euro land I mean, what distinguishes them from the identical behavior of every other brand of underemployed over there

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

No. 6 posted:

I don't trust anyone who can't be legally identified.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
goddamn loving gypsies will take anything that isn't bolted down loving human garbage they are

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
I don't feel this thread is up to the exacting standards I demand from SA. OP you fuckin' gypped me.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
Do gypsies even pretend that their whole culture doesn't revolve around leeching off better societies?

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011
fact: europeans deserve everything own stolen because they are racist human poo poo

gypos doing gods work

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
the roma are pieces of poo poo and the only apologists they have are people who haven't met them

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

is it ok to stereotype gypsies because its all true? usually these threads have goons :qq: like crazy in defense of the downtrodden

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax
They're like if rednecks and white trash had a demonic baby

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

Killed a Girl in 96 posted:

the roma are pieces of poo poo and the only apologists they have are people who haven't met them

lol i lived with them for 5 years their women have huge tits and put out at the drop of a hat as long as you treat them with an inkling of respect.

also most good music was made by gypsies.

yes they are thieves but seeing romanians with nazi grandfathers complain about stolen cabbages just makes me smile

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

Fireless Phoenix posted:

They're like if rednecks and white trash had a demonic baby

if a redneck and white trash have a baby, then wouldn't be demonic, just unfortunate

naem
May 29, 2011

"gosh darn these people who drink and behave badly and don't work hard, leeching off society!"

-Europeans, while drinking, behaving badly, not working hard, leeching off society

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP

Uncle Wemus posted:

is it ok to stereotype gypsies because its all true? usually these threads have goons :qq: like crazy in defense of the downtrodden

true story i had some bullshit cultural anthropology class in university. my professor was from ukraine and even in a career that makes his whole profession about cultural sensitivity, when talking about gypsy's he was just like "they're not good people. they steal and deal drugs and prostitute out their children." and when some loving heartbleeding liberal nerd said that wasn't appropriate he just shrugged his shoulders and said "well it's true"

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

amityville anus posted:

goddamn loving gypsies will take anything that isn't bolted down loving human garbage they are

so basically they are europeans but on a small scale

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR-uy1qi5n4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

The Brown Menace posted:

so basically they are europeans but on a small scale

i believe you have them confused with the icelandic elves

• Locked thread