Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do you think of the roma
they are a marginalized minority and anyone making generalities about them is a poo poo head racist
they are thieving poo poo heads and anyone who makes excuses for them only allows their terrible culture to propagate
hmm...not sure op, you loving idiot
fuckin gyppo stole my wallet
View Results

• Locked thread
Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Cubone posted:

so this is like a European thing?

I've never met a gypsy. except Eugene hutz, one time, he was pretty cool.

euegene hutz is ukrainian, only his grandmother or great grandmother or something was a gypsy or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
the roma are essentially the reddot brony fedoras of europe and that's why I don't like them

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I like roma cut into quarters and put on a nice salad

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

on that stupid gypsy wedding show they look and act virtually indistinguishable from jersey guidos so :shrug:

also i wonder if they crew ever had anything stolen by them

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax

boom boom boom posted:

They are a marginalized minority with a unique culture. They are marginalized because their unique culture is awful.

spot on.

it takes two to tango when it comes to tolerance & stuff, and theyre not exactly doing their best to dispel the negative stereotypes.same goes for travelers.its a stupid situation

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Worst Horseman ever! Worse than Mongo, and worse than the child murderer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Is it Roma or Romani? I've been trying to figure it out and I'm too lazy to google it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo4C5FpRSPU

• Locked thread