Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Truth is game rigging is more difficult than it looks pls stay ded
Were NA players in general bothered about the British accents? I found them charming and would miss them in the sequel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Silver Falcon posted:

I think it's kind of weird all around. Personally, I rarely make a custom character who looks anything like me. I'll make a character I think looks cool, or maybe who looks like a famous person, or a character from a story I like. Do most people make their custom character look as much like themselves as possible? :confused: I find that a little bit weird, but maybe I'm the weird one.

I always make a character based on myself, at least first time playing a game.

Honestly as a blonde stubbled white man it's the only way I can get some representation in games these days,

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

GreenBuckanneer posted:

Me either. I'm playing Fallout 4 to tide me over but once this comes out I'm ditching everything for this game.

I'm buying a WiiU entirely so I can play this anime.

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Did Xenoblade Chronicles have any asscaves? It would have made much more sense in that setting.

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

I've just hooked up my shiny new Xenoblade-playing machine, as there is literally nothing else in the Wii U library that interests me apparently, and on the estore I can't see a way to buy or preload the game or whatever, just to put it on a watch list. Is that normal or am I missing something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

GreenBuckanneer posted:

If you're in the UK, you can't do poo poo till tomorrow apparently.

Aw okay that must be it, I'll stop fretting then. Ta.

• Locked thread