Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
*sits alone eating deep fried burrito*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist
Great. Now I want to try a deep fried loving burrito.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

*See some people I kinda know and kinda awkwardly sit with them*

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

drunkb posted:

Great. Now I want to try a deep fried loving burrito.

It's called a chimichanga.

Best Spanish food ever.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

idk what this means, OP

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist
Gonna get one of them. I have heard of chimichangas, but never investigated what it was. Much appreciated!

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
In a twist of fate, the school shooting this week occurs during B lunch so your life is spared but all of your friends are now dead

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
*smokes weed and sneaks in through the Costco exit for free samples like every lunch*

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

MY BF LESLIE SAID posted:

In a twist of fate, the school shooting this week occurs during B lunch so your life is spared but all of your friends are now dead

twist of fate: you were the shooter

psymonkey
May 22, 2006

This post is full of pretty awesome holes. I like all the holes in this post.
Go find the finest honey in the cafeteria and be like "yo what up baby"

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

ashgromnies posted:

twist of fate: you were the shooter

Holy shoot this is brilliant

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

is this some american thing

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

im guessing it is because there's a shooter

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
What is with you and playing make believe, OP. Seriously, that poo poo is weird for somebody your age. Cut it out.

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Hobohemian posted:

What is with you and playing make believe, OP. Seriously, that poo poo is weird for somebody your age. Cut it out.

Wanna talk about it?

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
No, I wanna watch it; like watching a monkey at the zoo.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Hobohemian posted:

Why do all the bullies have to have A lunch

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Broenheim posted:

Why do all the bullies have to have A lunch

Dude, chill. His dad just got fired from the posting factory. Everyone is going through something.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
*tries to sit with that guy you sorta kinda know from class last term, but gets cut off before he can sit down.*

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW
haha your school is too poor to have one lunch

my school has 3

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

See this is an example of a socially acceptable time to be playing make believe as a adult. With a child. This poo poo right here is like a bunch of creepos rehearsing their schtick in an attempt to win over the trust of children at a later date. Some premeditated molestation bullshit.

Dog Fat Man Chaser
Jan 13, 2009

maybe being miserable
is not unpredictable
maybe that's
the problem
with me
I solved this problem by just not having friends.

GreaseGunner
Dec 26, 2012

Just chillin'
What is B lunch? Is that the lunch that all the autists and spergs have to go to so their ideas are separated from the general public? If not, why?

Psygnosis
Jul 30, 2003

MY BF LESLIE SAID posted:

Dude, chill. His dad just got fired from the posting factory. Everyone is going through something.

Do you have Mega Milk?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

so is this when you have lunch in shifts or something

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
yes its lunches in shifts jfc what kind of podunk rear end highschools did some of you attend?

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

uG posted:

yes its lunches in shifts jfc what kind of podunk rear end highschools did some of you attend?

My graduating class was 52 people.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

give me your milk money, op

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

scalded schlong posted:

idk what this means, OP

A lot of schools have multiple lunch periods because there are too many kids for all of them to go to the cafeteria at the same time. My last year in high school they went from three lunches to four lunches, so everybody only got 25 minutes for lunch.

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

LifeSizePotato posted:

give me your milk money, op

I already spent it..... On weed bahaha

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
I made this thread so I could covertly pick up some tips on what to do when this situation happens at my new school next year.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
f*ck block schedule .ill be taking c lunch

(da c stand for "c u later" lol bc im skipping this g*y rear end sh*t)

*reva thunderbird in parking lot, throws empty keg thru principles window, and drives off while playin NWA*

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Ilikedirt posted:

f*ck block schedule .ill be taking c lunch

(da c stand for "c u later" lol bc im skipping this g*y rear end sh*t)

*reva thunderbird in parking lot, throws empty keg thru principles window, and drives off while playin NWA*

lmao this dude got that joe dirt swag and is trying to be a h8r. Bye clown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
whats that??? i count here u over this *pulls misddle fingers out of ears and points them out at u. then wiggles tongue side to side real fast while laughing at u*

ill catch u in the breezeway later B*TCH

• Locked thread