Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Justin Godscock posted:

Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy has the best usage of telekinesis in a video game and I actually hated the Force Unleashed games more because everyone talked about how amazing using The Force was but the game was a pale imitation of what Psi-Ops achieved.

God what I would give for a new game or even just an HD remaster, that poo poo was awesome. The coop was hilariously bad/fun too, one person controlled the body and the other controlled the mind, so you had this really rear end-backwards kind of cooperation that somehow worked just for being so funny. Either way, telekinesis surfing drive-bys were sweet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

Under the vegetable posted:

That Xbox game Breakdown, where it's a first person punching game with a huge extensive complex FPKarate system and a sci-fi thriller plot. Then partway through you get superpowers and a glowing fist and start beating up buff bald naked alien guys. It was great.

I forgot all about that game drat, thing was cool though. I remember renting it and just jamming through the story after some point, couldn't tell you any specifics to save my life other than later on you got a big rear end laser cannon thing and tore poo poo up. Also the buff guy with white hair and the crazy purpley stuff all over him. :v:

Yardbomb fucked around with this message at 07:29 on Jun 14, 2014

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

Snyderman posted:

Don't forget the first person vomiting scene!

Revolutionizing the world of first-person burger eating.

• Locked thread