Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

trem_two posted:

I am, so yeah.

That doesnt mean you have to drink like one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

I am poor and American, so I will be getting drunk (eventually) off Yuengling tomorrow. That's tangentially German, right? no

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

Stroop There It Is posted:

I am poor and American, so I will be getting drunk (eventually) off Yuengling tomorrow. That's tangentially German, right? no

Gross. At least their black and tan is okayish.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

A++, you want me to do a video, you want it to be Belgian right, or German? I'm restocking on German tomorrow hopefully but today I just have British and Belgian laying around. :(

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Gonna have some of these

and these

tomorrow. Thanks for reading about my drinking habits, bye.

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat

Stroop There It Is posted:

Drinking this tomorrow because, it's perfect for the summer, cheap, tasty, incredibly sessionable :v:, almost German and one can get it almost everywhere in the US at BevMo, Binny, any large alcohol wholesale store.

Furious Lobster fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Jul 12, 2014

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Furious Lobster posted:

Drinking this tomorrow because, it's perfect for the summer, cheap, tasty, incredibly sessionable :v:, almost German and one can get it almost everywhere in the US at BevMo, Binny, any large alcohol wholesale store.

This was available where I had dinner tonight, I ordered it and and it was quite nice. I'll definitely get that again if I ever see it available.

sweek0
May 22, 2006

Let me fall out the window
With confetti in my hair
Deal out jacks or better
On a blanket by the stairs
I'll tell you all my secrets
But I lie about my past
What should I get for tonight? I think I'm gonna go to Waitrose because their selection seems better than other supermarkets but I'm generally more of a wine drinker.
Oh and the excellent independent beer shop is closed on Sundays.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

sweek0 posted:

What should I get for tonight? I think I'm gonna go to Waitrose because their selection seems better than other supermarkets but I'm generally more of a wine drinker.

Fosters radler is the most obvious choice based on reviews in this thread

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

sweek0 posted:

There's a waitrose pilsner that is pretty decent. I'll be drinking franziskaner and erdinger dunkel today

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

sweek0 posted:

If you like wine you probably like something a little fruity, so most beers may be a bit strong, so I can heavily reccomend an ice cool Fosters Radler - its the cool taste of Fosters mixed in with cloudy lemonade.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I'm a big beer fan, me. It's one of my top top beverages.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Nothing beats this charisma but I always keep my promise The Big Taff Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBfBrpqUHHo

Could have made it in 30seconds if I did a retake imo but wouldn't have got the cork pop. :( I've been unable to watch it as my lisp+accent makes me cringe. It was a 3 Fonteinen Oude Geuze, one of my favourite beers for my friend The Big Taff Man. Wanted to do it before the world cup final so sound abit sleepy. :)

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I had a Foster's Radler earlier this summer, I can confirm that it was tasty and refreshing.

Edit: Would buy one again

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Fluo posted:

Nothing beats this charisma but I always keep my promise The Big Taff Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBfBrpqUHHo

Could have made it in 30seconds if I did a retake imo but wouldn't have got the cork pop. :( I've been unable to watch it as my lisp+accent makes me cringe. It was a 3 Fonteinen Oude Geuze, one of my favourite beers for my friend The Big Taff Man. Wanted to do it before the world cup final so sound abit sleepy. :)

nice arm

This doesnt look as nice as a Fisters radler which I know one prominent poster described as "Lovely"

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

The Big Taff Man posted:

nice arm

This doesnt look as nice as a Fisters radler which I know one prominent poster described as "Lovely"

I didn't know the gay fisting factory was making beer now.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I got some Warsteiner to go with my Erdinger. Germans is it any good?

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Shrapnig posted:

I didn't know the gay fisting factory was making beer now.

True story one of the names I might call my Brewery is Hands On.

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

Fluo posted:

True story one of the names I might call my Brewery is Hands On.

post the list of names

Fluo
May 25, 2007

belgend posted:

post the list of names

It's still a long list, I cut it down to a short list but then started spit balling again with some mates. No there will not be a Something Awful beer or a Frog beer!

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Fluo posted:

It's still a long list, I cut it down to a short list but then started spit balling again with some mates. No there will not be a Something Awful beer or a Frog beer!

I'd be in for some DZSoT Dunkel.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
So um, I just got a message through youtube that I think is one of you lot trolling.

Please do not troll my love of Fosters Radler

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
Hmm it turns out I'm not being trolled and this message I received....

...is legit and I am going to be receiving some totally free of charge delicious Fosters Radler.

Well done thread, we did it. The best team won the World Cup, and it looks like the best beer won the Beers of the World cup thread.

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

hahaha, can we all do the same thing?

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
lol I hope that's true and you're getting free beer because of a 20 sec video while fluo who made a 10 page beer effort thread gets nothing.

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
Lol poor fluo, that's not gonna help his confidence.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
Fluo's video was too long and awkward imo.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Mean Bean Machine posted:

lol I hope that's true and you're getting free beer because of a 20 sec video while fluo who made a 10 page beer effort thread gets nothing.

Lmao

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

The Big Taff Man posted:

Hmm it turns out I'm not being trolled and this message I received....

...is legit and I am going to be receiving some totally free of charge delicious Fosters Radler.

Well done thread, we did it. The best team won the World Cup, and it looks like the best beer won the Beers of the World cup thread.
some win

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
I made the guy email me and he did from a proper PR firm so I know its legit.

We did it.

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:

The Big Taff Man posted:

I made the guy email me and he did from a proper PR firm so I know its legit.

We did it.

its coming home

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Mean Bean Machine posted:

I did it for the love of beer, also I failed. Really the 4day SA downtime hosed up the whole planning thing. I'm glad The Big Taff Man got some beers, that owns!

advanced statsman posted:

I know, I hate my own voice.

Added the winning beer to the bottom of the OP.

Fluo fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Jul 14, 2014

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

Andre Le Fuckface posted:

its coming home

/end thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

advanced statsman posted:

please compile some advanced stats on the youtube video and cross-reference them with the stats on Fistars Radled

• Locked thread