Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Becks for Germany? :frogout:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

ephex posted:

not as nice as literally every single other beer from Germany
That was pretty much my point.

Here, have a good beer that would be my beer of choice if I could get it around here:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Fluo posted:

It was the wild card beer, and being the wild card its a wild card. I feel the fresh fruit in it which gives it that very fresh tart taste is our England team at the moment because of the squad being new. The wild yeast used is Lampard because he is the old guy in a new players team, that sourness is the chance we might not win against Italy and the Pepper dry spice is the curries we shall be eating when watching the game.

I feel it is a new image of English beers like our England team is full of new young players.

:niggly: I love this, please keep doing this.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Fluo posted:

BFM Cuvée Alex le Rouge (brewed by BFM (Brasserie des Franches-Montagnes))
Imperial Stout from Saignelégier, Switzerland. There is a fair chance of getting your hands on this compared to some of the other craft beers and generally speaking I give it a round about 8.5-9/10.

COMMERCIAL DESCRIPTION
Silver medal at Soleure’s extreme beer fest 2007. An extreme black beer whose nose goes toward pepper, vanilla, ashes, tobacco and fresh hops. It reaches the palate all in softness, but quickly becomes intensely bitter, though not very dry. Long and satisfying finish.
This sounds like something I need to get my hands on. :guinness:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Fluo posted:

Germany
:patriot:

quote:

Similar to, but much bigger than the classic Maerzen style.
Ooof. I have to admit I've only ever drank the Märzen, but that is already "big" enough that drinking more than two or three is more of a chore than a joy, so the Urbock must be really heavy.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

spankmeister posted:

Then proceed to ruin it by mixing in cola,
orange, red bull or another kind of soda.
Don't diss a good Radler. Nothing more refreshing on a hot day. Krefelder is good, too.

quote:

e: seriously Germany WTF why is this garbage so popular?

This poo poo is unacceptable, though, and I agree with your WTF.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

The Big Taff Man posted:

Ive got a 4 pack of fosters radler in for the world cup final, I dont mind doing a video review of it for this thread but I wouldnt want to step on fluos toes

There's no toes to step on since he hasn't posted a single vid yet.

• Locked thread