Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

frankenfreak posted:

Becks for Germany? :frogout:

Becks is a nice beer.
I mean, not as nice as literally every single other beer from Germany, but still leagues above the piss the English or the Yanks are calling beer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Saint Rude posted:

Veltins < Becks

Bitburger < Becks

Oettinger lol

I wouldn't know, I don't have time for poverty beer in my life.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Mexican beer is so bad they put tomato juice in it lol Jesus wept because he's Mexican and has to drink bad beer with tomato juice in it)

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Stinky Pit posted:

lmao its not just tomato juice its a mix of clam juice and tomato juice

loving learn a thing hitler you idiot
chavela can be made with simple tomato juice as well, not only the monstrosity that is clamato

vaginal culture posted:

Negra Modelo is a fuckin sick beer

didnt know naomi campbell had her own beer!?!

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Stinky Pit posted:

listen i know you read some bullshit on wikipedia or whatever, but no one has called it a chavela in like a bajillion years, its a loving michelada

those are two different (disgusting poverty) drinks

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Stinky Pit posted:

they were and then they started selling pre-made drinks with that name and now everyone in mexico calls them all micheladas

I think I'd rather believe The Internet than a Mexican.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

MeramJert posted:

It's very hard to get good beer around here. Send help (good beer)!

sorry but the shipping costs to the united states are too high

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

frankenfreak posted:

That was pretty much my point.

Here, have a good beer that would be my beer of choice if I could get it around here:

My weapon of choice

sometimes this

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

MeramJert posted:

I live in China, should be pretty cheap to ship here I imagine?
hmmm probably not since everybody does it in the streets oh wait ship

Jose posted:

Where does Erdinger rank in German beers?

Cool & Good

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
hmmmm just look at that

might get some of those for the football (soccer) tonight

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

mynameisjohn posted:

Since Australia is a fail bastardization of a country i decided to have a beer float this match. It was mighty tasty, just like Valdivia's goal

:barf:

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Cool Beer 69

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
I like beer that is cold and tastes like beer.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
I just had some good beers that I bought at the store and then put in the fridge and drank them when I felt like they were cold enough.

The taste was very beery and I decided not to be an enormous fag about beer so I just drank it.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
If there's one thing I'm definitely looking for in a beer, it's the taste of a "fantastic fruit punch".

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

ABen posted:

Ephex, where do you drink beers and watch the football? I feel like we should meet up and do some football watching and beer drinking at some point. I'll try not to be an enormous fag about it, tho.

Wait, never mind then.

Id love to meet you for a "fantastic fruit punch" iykwim

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

vaginal culture posted:

imo people who talk about "banana notes" and "mouthfeel" and fruity citrus notes and all the notes, are full of poo poo liars.

Those people also enjoy hot salty cum notes on their tongues imo

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Fluo posted:

Iran 0 Nigeria 0. Neither is going through, what a poo poo match.

Just like this thread and your posting.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Hmmm I really do consider buying some beer later, my criteria might be:

- coldness
- beeriness
- goodness

Since I live in the birthplace and home of beer, I will have no problem finding a proper beer that will fulfil all three criteria.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Fluo posted:

:eng101: Germany isn't the birthplace of beer, it's the birthplace of lager. Which killed off most ales in Germany apart from altbeer and such.

Get it right god drat it!

I like the one that's yellow and has that white fluffy stuff on top, but sometimes also the the dark brown one with a lot more of the fluffy stuff. I take them from the fridge and pour out into a glass and then I drink it all. Hmmm the perfect beer experience here in Munich, the home and birthplace of beer.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
I bought two beers and two radlers and they have a fun swing top so they make a very satisfying foomp sound when you open them.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Hmm I cant wait to buy a beer later and put it in my mouth hmmmmm

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
I love a large, frothy to creamy, good lacing, fully lasting, beige head.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
I am fairly intrigued about the beer choice of tonights BBQ host.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Fluo posted:

No I got a Samsung Galaxy 5 but it'd be shakey cam trying to open the bottle with one hand and such cause you can't really hold it up right with no hands.

Buy an Appel I Phone or an Appel Mc Book.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

lol

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
I have never ever seen anybody buy or consume that sort of piss.
This is the kind of poo poo that the US and UK have brought onto us with with winning the wars and their hatred of beer and trying to make it taste less like beer and more like loving Coca Cola.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
This thread had become the equivalent of the advanced stats and maths discussion.

This is not a good thing.

Here are some corrected sentences that I won't punch you in the face for:

After a hard days work at the steel mill, I enjoy a hoppy and fruity xxxlight IPA beer.

Having done a lot of gardening, I enjoy sitting on my lawnmower and cracking open a cold bottle of xxxlight lite lime flavoured calorie reduced radler beer.

• Locked thread