Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Next monday you should try to find something from Jopen or Emelissen for The Netherlands. The Emelissen Rauchbier is very nice for example.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Fluo posted:

The Rauchbier is more German (and already done one), don't worry it's :siren: WildCard :siren: for Netherlands next one so I got something special up my hand (something like Jopen Koyt). :)

That would be my suggestion for Jopen! Great minds etc.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

I like the cut of your jib, Fluo.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Heineken is so light in flavour and body that makes it really easy to pound back. I guess that's the appeal? v:shobon:v

I prefer Grolsch but that's due to me growing up 30km from the brewery.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

NattyBo posted:

Grolsch is def the best of the big Amsterdam beers, not even close

Their blonde is pretty good too

It's not an Amsterdam beer. It used to be independent but has since been bought by SABMiller but it was never part of the Heineken portfolio.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

That's good to know because I detest regular 1664 and this doesn't sound too bad.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Fluo posted:

There's better witbiers out there but for a "cheap and easy to get your hands on French beer" its one of the better ones.

Yes I'll try it out next time I'm in France, I generally don't seek out French beers because well, it's not exactly what they're known for is it?
But when I'm there I avoid Kronenbourg like the plague and drink foreign (to France) beers. There's a tax on imported beers there or something I think.

All that being said, I had some nice local brews in Nantes when I was there. Can't for the life of me remember what they were though.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

I'm having a Rochefort 8 for tonights match btw. :yum:

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

That owns, where is that?

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

For Hollands next game I will be drinking:

Or maybe the Bourbon barrel aged (Buffalo Trace). I haven't decided.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

spankmeister posted:

For Hollands next game I will be drinking:

Or maybe the Bourbon barrel aged (Buffalo Trace). I haven't decided.

Decided to keep the bourbon one for when the USMNT plays Belgium.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Make some really clean beer according to the Reinheitsgebot© with strict control over the ingredients using only water, malt, hops and yeast.

Then proceed to ruin it by mixing in cola,
orange, red bull or another kind of soda.

Congrats you're now full German.

e: seriously Germany WTF why is this garbage so popular?

spankmeister fucked around with this message at 08:00 on Jul 9, 2014

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Hefeweizen and the other game doesn't matter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

advanced statsman posted:

Fluo's video was too long and awkward imo.

please compile some advanced stats on the youtube video and cross-reference them with the stats on Fistars Radled

• Locked thread